TTC's CAD/AVL "Vision" System

Yep, I got the same too, this on was on 3507 just a few minutes. It’s sounds more like A-VE-noo though. McLevin Avenue, but surprisingly in the recording it sounds more like Midland Avenue. The bus makes it hard to hear but if you listen closely, you’ll hear it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/7/2019 at 5:40 PM, GTAtransitfan1-Toronto said:

I would say that’s absolutely impossible, but I kinda knew this was going to happen eventually, just not now

What are you talking about? The plan has always been to put Vision on the Flexities eventually. I hear they are still having issues with it, but eventually and fairly soon enough the Flexities will all get Vision. 

2 hours ago, Shemar said:

The rest of the TRUMP 79xx will most likely get VISION when more of the VISION NG HEV units retire.

Thats most likely the plan, which is why 7909 got vision near the same time 1703 retired. With the retirement of the TRUMP NGs (excluding 1666 as it is MIA), they don't need all those TRUMP 79s stored at obico anymore

• Like 1

Seems they are only sending buses for vision at queensway and not obico (all of the buses mentioned for vision so far were at queensway and not obico), based on this info, I can say that the next buses for vision should be: 7917, 7918, 7920, 7922, 7923, 7924, 7925, 7927, 7933, 7945, 7947, 7948, and 7954.

Note: this is subject to change, as buses are transferred between queensway and obico every now and then.

• Like 5