Where would you rather live:

Papua New Guinea

or

Sierra Leone

Papua New Guinea

would you rather be:

Total Dictator of a small and poor country

or

a Member of the house in your country (House of Representives, House of Commons)

Papua New Guinea

would you rather be:

Total Dictator of a small and poor country

or

a Member of the house in your country (House of Representives, House of Commons)

Member of the House.

Poor and living in a mansion or Rich (but you can't spend your money for 5 years) and living in a broken Orion VI?

Homeopathic LOL

2 tests worth 15%, 1 major project worth 30%, 2 major projects worth 15%, or one exam worth 30%?

I had to do one project and an exam each worth 15%

Rock, rap is just gay.

I like rap more but not a lot of the mainstream stuff(50 Cent, Eminem, etc.) that most people that don't listen to rap know. There are some good rappers that don't talk about crime, money, etc. like Rakim, Common & Talib Kweli, and they can actually rap unlike most of the mainstream rappers.

Poor and living in a mansion or Rich (but you can't spend your money for 5 years) and living in a broken Orion VI?

Poor and Living in a mansion

Calgary's C-Train or Edmonton's LRT

I had to do one project and an exam each worth 15%

I like rap more but not a lot of the mainstream stuff(50 Cent, Eminem, etc.) that most people that don't listen to rap know. There are some good rappers that don't talk about crime, money, etc. like Rakim, Common & Talib Kweli, and they can actually rap unlike most of the mainstream rappers.

Poor and Living in a mansion

Calgary's C-Train or Edmonton's LRT

Calgary's C-Train

english or french?