What would you rather have?

vivablue5215

Rail for shorter distance (within the province) travel, plane for out-of-province (or international) travel.

And I really hate to be a spoilsport, but does anyone else here think this thread is getting a little repetitive? Just a thought...

Kybosh or spoilsport?

Kybosh!!!

Being in the front window (of car 1) of a super crushloaded subway or being in the back window (of car 1) of a super crushloaded subway?

The front. At least you can see where you're going as opposed to where you came from.

You are going from Finch to St. Andrew. 15 AG300s and 7 A330s just arrived at Finch Terminal. You are on the 19th bus to arrive. There are no problems at the turnstiles. You get to the platform and there are over a thousand people there, all trying to cram onto every train that arrives. 95% of passengers are going to Union.

Do you:

Ride the first train you can get in?

or

wait 45 minutes so it can be a relatively comfortable ride?

The front. At least you can see where you're going as opposed to where you came from.

You are going from Finch to St. Andrew. 15 AG300s and 7 A330s just arrived at Finch Terminal. You are on the 19th bus to arrive. There are no problems at the turnstiles. You get to the platform and there are over a thousand people there, all trying to cram onto every train that arrives. 95% of passengers are going to Union.

Do you:

Ride the first train you can get in?

or

wait 45 minutes so it can be a relatively comfortable ride?

first train i can get in...it's all about the experince of the crush :P:D

sit in first car or last car on the subway?

CN

Subway ride for 30 mins or 90 mins?

it all depends on where the subway is, like if it was the TTC then i say 30mins, cause after a while ur as becomes numb :D due to the TTC's stupid seats with no padding what-so-ever. but if it was in tokyo i would choose the 90mins because theres padding on some trains. but then again a 90 min trip seems long on a subway ride don't you think? :P

I'll stick with HSR.

Democrat or Republican (with your very honest opinions and reasons)

Democrat because bush is a republican :lol:

here's one

a transit systems (countries) under communist government or transit systems under democratic governments? this is present day, like funding, operations...etc.

i personal would go with communist

Democrat because bush is a republican :lol:

here's one

a transit systems (countries) under communist government or transit systems under democratic governments?

i personal would go with communist

What about Fascist, Hitler style?

Let's say you're going somewhere where you don't go often (like me, I don't go to Mississauga often). Maybe you only go once a year. Would you...

- Just pay the damn cash fare

or

- Buy 10 tickets at a kiosk and hope they don't change their tickets?

What about Fascist, Hitler style?

Let's say you're going somewhere where you don't go often (like me, I don't go to Mississauga often). Maybe you only go once a year. Would you...

- Just pay the damn cash fare

or

- Buy 10 tickets at a kiosk and hope they don't change their tickets?

buy the 10 tickets....if they decide to change them, then u have a suvenir to keep

go see a movie at the theater or wait for the dvd and watch it on the wide screen? :lol:

$1.50 for movies.

Take one of your home route buses home but walk to the stop (10 minute walk) or take 1 bus from the nearest stop (1 minute) to Finch and then connect one of your home route buses (due in 10 mins)?

depends on how rushed i am or if i'm feelign lazy :) i usually take the first option

watch movies in the the theater or buy pirated dvd? :lol: i take pirated...aka P-Mall :P

depends on how rushed i am or if i'm feelign lazy :) i usually take the first option

watch movies in the the theater or buy pirated dvd? :lol: i take pirated...aka P-Mall :P

Neither, theater is still too expensive and today's movies aren't very good and pirated DVDs are so awful for quality they shouldn't charge a penny for them.

For anyone who likes reading about military aircraft F-14 or F-18. F-14 being the technically stronger plane but a maintainence nightmare or the F-18 the cheap one.

LOL anti-PMallist here.

Its not that I'm anti-PM mall there are many other things to get other than pirated DVDs like imports for example and getting pass those annoying region codes. I just don't like paying for crap therefore a great dislike for bootlegs DVD since they're more like extended VCDs.

Soldier of the NATO ruled under George Bush or Stephen Harper (and you must choose one)?

Well, both are bad and both mean going to war so...George W. Bush for one major reason. The media prescence, so if George does something bad or chokes on a pretzel, he's not getting away with it. With Harper he could be eating babies and we wouldn't know about it.