Today's Sightings

TTC:

1110, 1125 Both on 199A To Finch Station

1235 On 129 To Scarborough Centre Station

1272 On 38 To Scarborough Centre Station

4427! On 510 To Union Station

7940 On 60D To Highway 27

!-Hit a pedestrian at Spadina and Nassau at around 4:30PM today and had to be stopped there for a police investigation and ambulance to arrive.

YRT/VIVA:

571 On 8 To Major Mackenzie Dr.

582 On 8 To Steeles Ave.

1377 On viva blue To Bernard Terminal

19 hours ago, 38 Highland Creek said:

4427! On 510 To Union Station

!-Hit a pedestrian at Spadina and Nassau at around 4:30PM today and had to be stopped there for a police investigation and ambulance to arrive.

When will pedestrians learn not to cross streetcar tracks illegally?

On 5/14/2017 at 8:04 PM, Kelvin3157 said:

When will pedestrians learn not to cross streetcar tracks illegally?

When RoboCop shows up.:lol:

Here are my sightings:

TTC:

1677 On 42 To Finch Station

9085, 9094 Both on 85A To Don Mills Station bunching up at Sheppard Ave. East at Idagrove Gate

TTC:

1147 On 199A To Scarborough Centre Station

1221 On 129 To Scarborough Centre Station

1723 Broke down facing east on Ellesmere Rd. @ Markham Rd. blocking the stop

1769 On 38A To Rouge Hill GO Station

8624 Spotted heading EB on Lawrence Ave. East at Beechgrove Dr. signed as a TRAINING BUS

TTC:

Multiple 22/92 buses for the Ashbridges Bay fireworks were signed 92A to Lake Shore including 7746 and 7834. Last time there were only one bus that was signed 92A.

92A was the branch that is renamed to the current 92 when the original 92 branched to Queen discontinued.

TTC:

Doors Open Event shuttle bus: 1796, 8453, 8596, 8599

1123 On 199A To Finch Station

1244Stench On 60C To York University

Anybody know why 1263 was at the Centennial Arena parking lot with police cruisers behind it?

1750 On 38A To Rouge Hill GO Station

1815 On 196B To Sheppard West Station* and Sheppard-Yonge Station

=6141-6142-6145-6146> On Line 4 (Run 464) To Don Mills

7974 On 60D To Highway 27

8499 On 84B To Weston Rd.

*-Formerly Downsview Station

Stench- The interior of that bus smelled like skunk when it was on revenue service.

=-Tail car

>-Lead car

6 hours ago, Rami A. said:

Lol 8526 has been training for like 2 months. Been about time it's been put back into service.

You might wanna look 2 posts above you.  It's on the 4th line below "TTC:"

At around 11:45 am today I caught a GO Transit Go-Anywhere Enviro500 that was about to turn left from Bayview northbound onto Sheppard westbound. (Didn't catch the vehicle number.) The vehicle's destination sign indicated it was on Route 96B bound for Oshawa GO, which could be a glitch, but highly unlikely. So I suspected it must have been a detour of some sort.

To me, this would have made sense if the vehicle was heading for Finch Terminal (as there could have been an incident that would affect its usual route along the Yonge exit), but it was heading the completely opposite way. I also tried considering the fact that there could be an incident on the 401 eastbound, and the bus had left the highway at Bayview to divert, but if it was bound for Oshawa it should have turned right at Sheppard, not left, which would instead take it back to Yonge.

Was anyone else in the area at the time and/or could someone explain why this bus was here? Possibly a wrong turn made or something?

WP_20170530_001.jpg

3 hours ago, Transit geek said:

At around 11:45 am today I caught a GO Transit Go-Anywhere Enviro500 that was about to turn left from Bayview northbound onto Sheppard westbound. (Didn't catch the vehicle number.) The vehicle's destination sign indicated it was on Route 96B bound for Oshawa GO, which could be a glitch, but highly unlikely. So I suspected it must have been a detour of some sort.

To me, this would have made sense if the vehicle was heading for Finch Terminal (as there could have been an incident that would affect its usual route along the Yonge exit), but it was heading the completely opposite way. I also tried considering the fact that there could be an incident on the 401 eastbound, and the bus had left the highway at Bayview to divert, but if it was bound for Oshawa it should have turned right at Sheppard, not left, which would instead take it back to Yonge.

Was anyone else in the area at the time and/or could someone explain why this bus was here? Possibly a wrong turn made or something?

WP_20170530_001.jpg

Could be he was about to start service on the 96B as soon as he got Finch and was just deadheading there?