ETS Photos

M. Parsons

On the Wiki, someone put the number at four, so its either going to be a wrapped 747, or for the 590/C-Line service. If they order more though, that'd be awesome! And it's also a/c, makes 30 degree bus rides not so harsh :)

ETS never order a/c and they will never do!

The hybrids that got retrofitted (6003 & 6004) got the ThermoKing rooftop heaters, that are very small, much like the D30LFs have. They don't have A/C. This one by the looks of it have a similar HVAC unit on the roof as the others (WT LFRs), but I am kind of seeing a bit of a difference. Once there are better pictures we can better see this one. It wouldn't surprise me though that ETS ordered without A/C.

And mind you 6001 & 6002 have A/C... I'm uncertain about the Orions though.

Doesn't the Thermo look smaller though, since thats technically an Fort McMurray Xcelisor, not an LFR?

The Xcelsior are hard to tell because of the streamline roofing is now one type piece cover, LFR you can tell easily!

Until someone will have a better photo shoot on the new ETS buses on the road!

The hybrids that got retrofitted (6003 & 6004) got the ThermoKing rooftop heaters, that are very small, much like the D30LFs have. They don't have A/C. This one by the looks of it have a similar HVAC unit on the roof as the others (WT LFRs), but I am kind of seeing a bit of a difference. Once there are better pictures we can better see this one. It wouldn't surprise me though that ETS ordered without A/C.

And mind you 6001 & 6002 have A/C... I'm uncertain about the Orions though.

The 4 remaining Hybrids they have may have full HVAC.

I dont think they're AC buses... but we have 4 in so far, 4876,77,78&79. I am not sure what runs theyre going to be used on

I will attempt to visit the NFI area in Winnipeg this afternoon and see if there's any ETS D40LFRs still there. I got my friends Canon Rebel too, so no crappy iPhone photos this time ;)

• 3 months later...

Wonder if they run into issues with ceiling height clearances in the garage with that thing, looks taller then the Nova's here in Calgary.

(Nova's can only run at Spring Gardens do to there height.)

Um, little taller I say but similar to the artic with the rooftop HVAC.

• 1 year later...