2016 Christmas Loot... What'd you get this year ?

captaintrolley

-a dashcam

-a DVD of all 14 Mr. Bean episodes

-a behind the scenes book on the Harry Potter movies

-a set of poker chips

-a pre-order of the GM New Look models available on the TTC webstore (in both liveries)

• Like 3

I didnt get sh"t......jk I got sum gift cards and bare money. Now im rich asf :P

On December 25, 2016 at 1:29 PM, PCC Guy said:

-a dashcam

-a DVD of all 14 Mr. Bean episodes

-a behind the scenes book on the Harry Potter movies

-a set of poker chips

-a pre-order of the GM New Look models available on the TTC webstore (in both liveries)

I have an inquiry...if you order the fishbowls now do you still get it in September? I was tryna get 1 

4 hours ago, 43 Kennedy said:

I didnt get sh"t......jk I got sum gift cards and bare money. Now im rich asf :P

I have an inquiry...if you order the fishbowls now do you still get it in September? I was tryna get 1 

As per the Rapido website:

Please note: The minimum order from the Rapido online store is $99. We cannot accept orders for a single bus. Sorry!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, M. Parsons said:

As per the Rapido website:

Please note: The minimum order from the Rapido online store is $99. We cannot accept orders for a single bus. Sorry!

This is a requirement you can get around if you order from the TTC webstore, I believe.

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing really, although I did go to Philadelphia to retrieve some headsigns that a friend was storing for me. I brought back six but this one is the only one that I have a picture of (taken at work when I received it) . It came out of Broward County 9015 after it had been used by Gainseville RTS (FL) for a few years.

100_3669.JPG

• Like 2

On 1/20/2017 at 6:56 AM, TheAverageJoe said:

Are your pics from that trip up on your Facebook?

Some of them. I've been posting some specific ones in the bus groups, but I have A LOT more. Once I figure out how to add watermarks in MS Powerpoint, I'll probably start putting pics up on imgur.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2017 at 2:50 PM, Detroit Diesel 6V92TA said:

Some of them. I've been posting some specific ones in the bus groups, but I have A LOT more. Once I figure out how to add watermarks in MS Powerpoint, I'll probably start putting pics up on imgur.

I did see some of them that you posted in the SoCal and NorCal Facebook groups

• Like 1