What are you eating right now?

Kenster102.5

Starburst candy and sprite. Whenever I eat too much sugar in one day, my chest starts to hurt.

That happened to my son once. He and a friend went to a ball game and ate a whole big box of freezie pops (that liquid syrup in plastic that you can freeze to make popsicles). The freezie pops were not frozen, the boys just tore a corner of each 'freezie pop' and drank the liquid. That night his chest was hurting (at this point I didn't know about his marathon freezie pop consumption) and I called an ambulance for him. The EMS guys checked him out and there was nothing wrong. They asked him if he ate anything unusual, to which he replied "No". They narrowed it down to him just experiencing growing pains. After he told me in strict confidence (after the EMS guys left) what he had consumed I'm like "What! I called EMS for this?!?! You deserve to pee 'Melody Blue' for the next week and a half"

Just had some KFC.

That happened to my son once. He and a friend went to a ball game and ate a whole big box of freezie pops (that liquid syrup in plastic that you can freeze to make popsicles). The freezie pops were not frozen, the boys just tore a corner of each 'freezie pop' and drank the liquid. That night his chest was hurting (at this point I didn't know about his marathon freezie pop consumption) and I called an ambulance for him. The EMS guys checked him out and there was nothing wrong. They asked him if he ate anything unusual, to which he replied "No". They narrowed it down to him just experiencing growing pains. After he told me in strict confidence (after the EMS guys left) what he had consumed I'm like "What! I called EMS for this?!?! You deserve to pee 'Melody Blue' for the next week and a half"

Just had some KFC.

Something similar happened to me about 4 years ago when I was 12 (and overweight). I drank a litre of Coca Cola, and ate about 16 chocolate chip cookies. At night, my chest hurt so much I could barely move. I didn't tell anyone, though.

Just had some Zesty cheese Doritos.