The exo thread...

dj.surf.lfs

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2016-05-19 at 11:11 AM, Cimon8000 said:

anyone know where will the bus go after this week?  thank you

Currently with Ste-Julie and I have recieved notice it is going to CITVR for route 200 after.

SJSR is testing yet another BYD Bus.

*Edit: Was just informed it is a demo with no passengers

13327475_10208339488217385_1462379026853

16 hours ago, MTL66 said:

Currently with Ste-Julie and I have recieved notice it is going to CITVR for route 200 after.

Tabernac, I should have went this week instead.

On 6/2/2016 at 9:58 PM, MTL66 said:

so they won't put this demo coach in service?

7 hours ago, Cimon8000 said:

so they won't put this demo coach in service?

Nope, it will be just doing static tests between St-Jean and Montreal. My guess is that the risk is too great that the bus will run out of power with clients aboard.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, MTL66 said:

Nope, it will be just doing static tests between St-Jean and Montreal. My guess is that the risk is too great that the bus will run out of power with clients aboard.

MUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, THIS IS NOT FINE, THIS IS NOT OK!

Part of CIT Laurentides had a one day strike yesterday but everything seems to have resolved and it should be business as usual today.

http://teamsters.ca/en/blog/2016/06/06/laurentian-intercity-bus-drivers-on-strike/

Wiki Editors: The Union is Teamsters Local 106, at least for the Transdev division. Please modify the page accordingly: https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Conseil_intermunicipal_de_transport_des_Laurentides

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place to post, spotted 4 all white NFI MD30 Midi eastbound around Brockville on Hwy 401 on 7/31 Sunday.  I assume they are on the way being delivered to Quebec but can't confirm, anyone know if any CIT ordering more Midi?  Thank you

On 2016-08-02 at 0:01 PM, Cimon8000 said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post, spotted 4 all white NFI MD30 Midi eastbound around Brockville on Hwy 401 on 7/31 Sunday.  I assume they are on the way being delivered to Quebec but can't confirm, anyone know if any CIT ordering more Midi?  Thank you

Autobus Deux-Montagnes has 2 on order, but they were supposed to be MD35.

• Like 2

I notice on the CIT La Presqu'île website that they've announced weekend service from Pincourt/Terrasse-Vaudreuil to John Abbott College, likely following route 35.  Kudos to citpi for starting this up but I'm rather outraged that they did not include Vaudreuil with routes 7, 15, and the A40 Express.

On 09/08/2016 at 6:38 PM, sdgta2008 said:

I notice on the CIT La Presqu'île website that they've announced weekend service from Pincourt/Terrasse-Vaudreuil to John Abbott College, likely following route 35.  Kudos to citpi for starting this up but I'm rather outraged that they did not include Vaudreuil with routes 7, 15, and the A40 Express.

Route 335 is scheduled to match train departures. Why double the service with Express A40 when the weekend trains are not even half-full?

18 hours ago, webfil said:

Route 335 is scheduled to match train departures. Why double the service with Express A40 when the weekend trains are not even half-full?

I understand your point with A40...  But at least routes 7 and 15 could run on weekends.  They cover both residential and major retail areas in Vaudreuil and service to Fairview Pointe-Claire.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2016 at 6:38 PM, sdgta2008 said:

Schedules are posted.

Looks like the route exclusively serves Pincourt. I guess only the city of Pincourt wanted to pay for weekend service.

It's silly not to run it along Grand Boulevard though, even if Ile-Perrot doesn't want to pay. The extra fares they'd collect doing so would pay for the tiny extra cost.

• 1 month later...

Took a quick peek to the CRTL website. Looks like MRC Montcalm aims at withdrawing from the CRTL partnership by greatly reducing its quota. Many cutbacks for December 2016 and January 2017 : 

• The regional board will abandon its Saint-Lin―Laurentides/Terrebonne (cégep) route #37, in favor of MRC Montcalm. Seeing how MRC Montcalm randomly operates its Saint-Lin/Joliette, the loss of route 37 puts a big question mark in that area;
  • Before being cut, route 37 and route 35 had guaranteed transfer at Saint-Lin park and ride. Route 35 (Saint-Lin―Laurentides/Saint-Jérôme (train)) will be extended to serve the former Saint-Lin portion of route 37, and the schedule will be adjusted. Route 35 is more of a community route, so bus arrival still will not necessarily be coordinated with train departures, but will continue to offer a commuter-friendly return-trip option for New Glasgow and Sainte-Sophie users.
  • Route 125 (Montréal/Chertsey/Saint-Donat) is slashed in pieces :
    • Weekly departures are cut from 24 to 17. Mid-day, non-peakbound and express departures have been eliminated;
    • Service to Saint-Donat is now restrained to Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays;
    • Terrebonne terminus stop was preffered over Mascouche train station. That's bad, because the bus schedules were handily coordinated with the train schedules. Another missed opportunity of modal integration <_< (which although is the fundamental mission of the CRTL...).