Ban the user above you

DaveHarries

Banned cause I wanted to see if someone would ban me for that reason! LMFAO!

Banned for making me fall for your trick. :D

Kinshi for banning two shōnen simultaneously! :blink:

Banned for speaking a language that I don't know, though I can probably guess what you're saying.

Banned for telling us there're no GMs left! In fact only 31 Fishbowls and 2 preserved Classic for a total of 33 are on the TTC active roster.

Banned for putting words in my mouth. Not once did I state that there are no GMs left, but seeing as 52 Lawrence West is scheduled to become accessible in January 2012, the chances of the GMs making it into the new year are slim to none, no? Double banned for posting false information:

1. Out of those 33 fishbowls, about 20 of them are in storage awaiting an extremely likely retirement. Only 13 of them are active.

2. Being parked behind the wall, awaiting retirement with the 20 stored fishbowls means they're preserved? I'd love to know where you got your information from. :P

I'd love for those facts to be true, but, let's face it, the GMs have seen better days.

Kinshi for being so informed! :D

I'd ban you for believing him, but you don't hail from Canada, so I can't blame you. Therefore, uh... banned for not giving me any good reasons to ban you! :D

Everyone above me is banned because I feel like it today!!!

Banned cause I felt like it!!!

Banned for liking the WRONG avatar!

I need to see why it hasn't been changed.

Banned for spamming smilies, which I have removed from the quote.

The person below is banned if they state:

'Banned for banning four people', or any similiar unoriginal replies. :P:D

• 7 months later...