Ban the user above you

DaveHarries

Banned because you basically can't use coaxial cable (RG-6 that is) and ethernet cable (Cat 5e or 6 recommended) at the same in an IPTV service (like Bell Fibe or Telus Optik). Then again, it depends if you home has RG-6 cabling and Cat 6 cabling installed (in fact most newer homes have both of these cables equipped, but as for older homes - it presents a challenge).

Also, if you are calling from Hamilton, Ontario - you can basically call one part of Cambridge, Ontario (hint: it rhymes with "salt" or "malt" or "cult") - all without long distance charges (it has done so since late-2007). If you call another part of Cambridge (hint: it's a place that is also the same name of the hockey equipment manufacturer) - it's long distance.

Banned because you basically can't use coaxial cable (RG-6 that is) and ethernet cable (Cat 5e or 6 recommended) at the same in an IPTV service (like Bell Fibe or Telus Optik). Then again, it depends if you home has RG-6 cabling and Cat 6 cabling installed (in fact most newer homes have both of these cables equipped, but as for older homes - it presents a challenge). Also, if you are calling from Hamilton, Ontario - you can basically call one part of Cambridge, Ontario (hint: it rhymes with "salt" or "malt" or "cult") - all without long distance charges (it has done so since late-2007). If you call another part of Cambridge (hint: it's a place that is also the same name of the hockey equipment manufacturer) - it's long distance.

Banned you didn't say what the cabling was for, I would've most definitely said CAT 5e or CAT 6. I am a Networking student at Centennial, and I own a Bell Fibe system, but the local loop is copper and the "far end" where the cabinet (JWI) is located has the Fibre Optic connection.