What's wrong with this photo?

M. Parsons

LADOT covers up the "Commuter Express" text with ads all the time -- I honestly didn't think there was anything wrong with the photo!

I know, however, I did say it was based on common sense between the two photos. Not necessarily of all Commuter Express buses :blink:

• 5 weeks later...
A - Duct tape

C - Unflushable!

D - AWW YOU GUYS PUT WAY TOO MUCH WATER IN THE FONDANT!! Also looks like you tried to use the spreader to spread or even out the fondant, which you are not supposed to.

C - I think so. :-S I don't recall. My beef with this, was i'm too much of a big supporter for urinals with partitions install in-between.

D- The funny thing is. It melted under the direct florescent light, so I was told. And it was a humid day. So it's been sitting there for sometime apparently.

...I believe the latter part. But I didn't know about the fondant-water ratio. Interesting.

A - Even worse....clear packing tape. For what, I must ask?

B - An adrack is hanging

A-TTC 7315, I suppose the holes already grooved were done with. Why go Canadian when you can go Scotch instead?

B -Yes, worse about it, it's the rack above the rear door too.

D- The funny thing is. It melted under the direct florescent light, so I was told. And it was a humid day. So it's been sitting there for sometime apparently.

...I believe the latter part. But I didn't know about the fondant-water ratio. Interesting.

Put too much water and the fondant will be runny, basically will flow off your donut. Too little water and you'll destroy the donut while trying to pry it back out after it being stuck in the extra thick fondant. They're supposed to let them sit in the back for 15 minutes after finishing them so the melting because of the light wouldn't happen. But I digress...to nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...