Bombardier/Alstom Flexity Deliveries

14 hours ago, ttc rider said:

On the topic of cars entering service: I have spotted an error in the wiki article: https://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Toronto_Transit_Commission_4400-4603

Car 4515 has not entered service yet.

So you're saying drum118 was lying last night when this post was made? 2 posts before yours.

Copied below.

On 12/19/2018 at 7:40 PM, drum118 said:

4518 & 19 ready for pickup. 

4514 looks like its ready for service on Thursday, as it has been place on track 14 in the yard.

4515 on 509 at this time.

9 hours ago, Orion V said:

So you're saying drum118 was lying last night when this post was made? 2 posts before yours.

Copied below.

Should have been clear, 4515 was out testing on 509, but at no time I said it was in service, considering it only been here since Dec 12.

4515 has done an in service test on 501 for a few hours Thursday.

Both 4515 and 4516 out testing at this time. Expect 4515 to be in service between 22-24.

Neither 4572 or 4516 are tracking yet and hard to say if one or both will see service by Dec 31.

4517 is now tracking, but not 4572 yet. Since 4572 is the first car from Kingston, expect TTC will be spending a lot more time checking 4572 car out to see any different between Kingston and Thunder Bay production lines to worry about.

4516 doing an in service test as 301 on King St westbound at Yonge. It could see service by the 24th.

16 hours ago, drum118 said:

Should have been clear, 4515 was out testing on 509, but at no time I said it was in service, considering it only been here since Dec 12.

Your post said "4515 was on 509". To most observers that would indicate that it is operating on that route. Cars don't "test" on a route, they test on streets. While you may not have explicitly lied in your post, it sure as hell was worded in a way to imply something entirely different.

Going forward for everyone, if it's testing, say you saw it on the street. Not the route.

• Thanks 3

4515 will be entering service Sat, as its in the yard on track 15. I was expecting to happen yesterday, but wanted to wait until it was in the yard.

4516 is at Long Branch Loop testing.

We know 4518 & 19 are in transit, but what other car is TTC supposed to see by year end that been talked about as part of 3 more cars being here by year end by the media??

Everyone should have an ear now to say this car has X problem('s) during testing or on its first run.

Unless I say in service, all new arrival cars are in testing period.

35 minutes ago, drum118 said:

4515 will be entering service Sat, as its in the yard on track 15. I was expecting to happen yesterday, but wanted to wait until it was in the yard.

4516 is at Long Branch Loop testing.

We know 4518 & 19 are in transit, but what other car is TTC supposed to see by year end that been talked about as part of 3 more cars being here by year end by the media??

Everyone should have an ear now to say this car has X problem('s) during testing or on its first run.

Unless I say in service, all new arrival cars are in testing period.

No worries drum118. Appreciate you passing the in service route and date of each new car regardless.

I only stepped in to edit the Flexity wiki (after being absent from the wiki for a long time) since the updates are not happening as fast as some of the other pages.

The site been down for over 40 minutes until now.

At 5 am today after being here 10 days, 4515 enter service as 304 (BRBS) and became a 304 (304am) later on.

4516 is currently on St Clair testing, as well being out all night.

4517 GPS has it all over the place and is changing from location to location, when it still in the service bay.

4516 will enter service sometime today as it is sitting on track 17 at the front of the line.

Try posting last night, but the site was down.

4516 was place on track 7 last night and expected it wasn't ready for service yet then. It was back in the service bay at 6 am.

4517 will enter service in the next 48 hours.

4572 is now tracking.