2013 Edmonton and Area Spottings

t_harris01

Also... While revisiting A-1 Auto Salvage, I noticed several changes. Several GM fishbowls are now gone now. Some of them include that are gone: 743, 499 (1964 TDH-5303), 796, 945 and several others. Also Ex ETS #989, Which has the smashed up windshield that's has been converted to a motorhome has a sign on it that says: May 17, 2013 - Any trespassers will be prosecuted. Ex, #32 is now visible now. Ex, ETS #6 has some windows smashed up and some bullet holes in it with some Orange paint faded that says: 1968 T6H - 4521 Fishbowl for Sale. Ex, ETS #21 has the exact message except a 1969 T6H-4521 for sale. The place is overgrown and soon will be gone. Progress is being made to clean up the place. There is a pile of smashed up cars on top of each other beside Ex ETS 6 and 21. Also I finally found the fleet number of the Former St. Albert Transit Orion 02. 501 that I was wondering in March 2013. It's #904 a 1994 Orion 02.501.

Larry won first place in the main roadeo, not sure about second. However, for the Rookie competition, I came in first.

Wow, Larry Waselenchuk still doing Roadeos!!! I thought he'd be retired by now. Maybe his brother Al is retired already...

Congrats on your win Enviro_1203 !!!

• Board Admin

ETS is operating parking shuttles to the Royal Mayfair Golf Club from University of Alberta's parkades: Stadium Car Park and Jubilee

Get your photos this week while the CN Canadian Women's Open is still on!

IMAG0520.jpg

4880 in Millgate this morning. No route number on the rear sign tho so I'm not sure if it was just testing, or if it was in service and got changed off.

Lots of them being worked on in Paterson too. At least 2 in the south bays and then 1 in the paint booth on the north about halfway below ground level. Too bad I couldn't take a pic. It was an interesting sight.

Hey Trevor, looks like its been fixed :P

Side note, flooding at Stadium Station, LRT comtingency running between Coliseum and Churchill I would assume for those wishing to go to Stadium.

You beat me to that comment Mark :-P Yes my old truck was Orange and my brand spanking new one is silver :-) Deer hit 4928? Tuesday morning on the Anthony Henday (I assume when a 9 was deadheading to NAIT to start its route) t_harris01 maybe you can post that pic you texted me earlier...