Winnipeg Transit and area

BCT-3122-D800-10240

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 0:54 PM, DavidW said:

Not "bringing back" but introducing for the first time.  Winnipeg has never had tokens before. 

As I understand it these won't be sold directly to the general public, but sold to social services agencies specifically for distribution to their clients. 

Those tokens look a lot like TTC tokens except maybe bigger. Is the Jonathan Borland mentioned in that story any relation to former Transit Director Rick Borland?

• 1 month later...

Transits Fort rouge garage G expansion plan was up for vote by city halls infrastructure and public works committee. I don't if we should start a thread for this I'll be taking pictures as the project starts taking shape I'll also be asking bus is coming 1965 if he would be able to also take pictures as construction begins. 

I meant highway 59. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. The current route 85 shares its route with the 41 on Headmaster and Rothesay. This proposal would see it provide non-express service to Headmaster and Devries (the current endpoint of the 41 North Kildonan). The 40 runs down Ragsdill (a few streets over).

The decision was made to study if the 85 could be extended.