Calgary Transit

kevlo86

3 hours ago, 1604 said:

Signs like this have gone up at most (if not all!) of the stops affected by the route changes in September. It's nice to see even non-major stops inside communities getting them.

Noticed them Monday night as I was driving home. At first I thought it was a sticker that someone had put on the sign but then got a chance to read one. Yes it is a nifty idea but I have to wonder how many have stood there waiting for a route 65, or whatever route, without reading the red banner.

Here is a new Supervisor Ford Explorer with the new branding on it! Doesn't say Supervisor on it though.

Kinda confusing...it says "Transit" on the door and then underneath it, it says 311. Transit uses 4032681000 not 311

20160727_234511.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, School Bus 101 said:

What unit is this supposed to be? Is it 1620? 

Its bus 1839. Recently, they took the hardware from one of the training terminals (numbered 10, 20, 30) and replaced it with that on bus 1839. For what ever reason, it does not display properly on third party apps but appears to display fine with transit software.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gsgeek540 said:

Its bus 1839. Recently, they took the hardware from one of the training terminals (numbered 10, 20, 30) and replaced it with that on bus 1839. For what ever reason, it does not display properly on third party apps but appears to display fine with transit software.

Dang, I was hoping it was one of the new Yaxing and that they had given it a random number.

On 7/28/2016 at 1:19 AM, LRT said:

Here is a new Supervisor Ford Explorer with the new branding on it! Doesn't say Supervisor on it though.

Kinda confusing...it says "Transit" on the door and then underneath it, it says 311. Transit uses 4032681000 not 311

Actually Transit uses 403-262-1000, not 268. :)

On 8/1/2016 at 11:09 PM, D40LF said:

Dang, I was hoping it was one of the new Yaxing and that they had given it a random number.

I checked at SG back on Tuesday...   There were no sign of them yet that I could find...

It doesn't feel like its been 7 years since they stopped there

Someone pointed out to me that if they run more of the through routes on that (north) side of Brentwood, it's harder to make bus to bus transfers (farther from the bus loop). Particularly from the 9, the new main route for that area.