TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List

Pardon my ignorance, but when did they stop using LFS Artics on the 53 and limit the amount on the 36? Right now, only 8/30 buses on the 36 are artics according to TransSee. I'm assuming this must have happened at some point during COVID but I completely missed this change.

9 minutes ago, PCC Guy said:

Pardon my ignorance, but when did they stop using LFS Artics on the 53 and limit the amount on the 36? Right now, only 8/30 buses on the 36 are artics according to TransSee. I'm assuming this must have happened at some point during COVID but I completely missed this change.

The 53 stopped using artics when the 953 express service was restored. Same thing happened to the 85 when the 985 was restored. During peak, Malvern still sends some artics on the 39/939 and the 134 usually gets one artic during AM peak (run 10). I'm not sure why the 36 is using less artics than usual though. The 36 is supposed to have 27 artics during the AM peak and 29 artics during midday and PM peak.

• Thanks 1

As for the 36, artics are only scheduled for there 36A branch west of Finch West station. Sometimes the 36D/F ends up with artics. Something much have happened today.

For other artic routes. The 929 isn't getting any artics right now. The 89 has them. They'll return when the 89 is transferred to Wilson. Wilson would need to dispatch some artics till May when the 989 returns. The 60 has 3 artic runs which won't get them next board cause Wilson would be out of artics.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Young said:

How many 88-89s is Arrow Rd getting?

Not sure. Just wait and see.

8893 8895 8896 just left Eglinton and are enroute to Arrow Rd.

3238 is enroute to McNicoll after being the driver shuttle for the units that moved to McNicoll earlier this morning.

14 minutes ago, Young said:

So would this possibly be to replace the artics at Arrow that are supposedly going to Mount Dennis when the 935 and 927 move to Mount Dennis?

Mount Dennis is not getting any buses. They are only giving NG HEVs to Malvern. The 88xx/89xx are moving to Arrow to help replace some of the diesels that are moving to McNicoll. The 927 will most likely use the artics that are currently used on the 89 since the 89 is moving to Wilson. The 935 will most likely remain 40ft for now.

3 hours ago, PCC Guy said:

Is it the plan for the entire 3100-3369 order to go to McNicoll?

Most of the 3100-3369 order will go to McNicoll, but not all of them. Arrow and Birchmount will still have a small amount of them.

Edited by Shemar
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Shemar said:

Most of the 3100-3369 order will go to McNicoll, but not all of them. Arrow and Birchmount will still have a small amount of them.

Not Birchmount, just Arrow will have the small amount

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1