TTC NovaBus LFS Movement List

6 hours ago, Shemar said:

It was at McNicoll, probably for maintenance, and then went back to Malvern. But buses showing up at other divisions for maintenance or training purposes aren't movements as we all should know by now, and doesn't need to be reported. Plus, we all know that McNicoll doesn't have any hybrids so there ya go.

I think before the opening, it was I read somewhere that McNicoll Garage would serve as a more advanced repair facility for the TTC's eastern fleet so they don't have to be brought to the west end all the time.

I wonder if they will be able to do rebuilds?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 1:23 PM, Young said:

I assume this is for the 927 to become an artic route or could I be wrong

The 927 probably won't become an artic route until the hybrid artics arrive as I heard MtD and Malvern will get them. By then, I think the 35/935 will also become an artic route. Plus MtD should have close to 100 artics if Malvern's diesel artic's move to MtD. For Malvern, other than the 985, I think the extra artics will most likely be used on the 134C/913 rush hour branch.

If this scenario is practical, then it would be artics replacing the NG HEVs at MtD, diesels from either Arrow or Eglinton or nova hybrids from Malvern get sent to Wilson to replace their NG HEVs, and then the new hybrids replacing the NG HEVs at Malvern. There will most likely be surplus buses from the hybrid order then maybe another division like maybe Eglinton could possibly get some hybrids as well.

But then again, this is the TTC we're talking about so we'll see what happens. I did hear that nova will most likely be awarded the hybrid order, and for the electric order, it will most likely go to new flyer and BYD. Although, I think that nova and new flyer should be the ones supplying the electric order.

Edited by Shemar
  • Like 3
14 hours ago, Shemar said:

The 927 probably won't become an artic route until the hybrid artics arrive as I heard MtD and Malvern will get them. By then, I think the 35/935 will also become an artic route. Plus MtD should have close to 100 artics if Malvern's diesel artic's move to MtD. I'm totally against this one but the 41/941 probably might become an artic route once again even though they are losing their artics next board. For Malvern, other than the 985, I think the extra artics will most likely be used on the 134C/913 rush hour branch.

If this scenario is practical, then it would be artics replacing the NG HEVs at MtD, diesels from either Arrow or Eglinton or nova hybrids from Malvern get sent to Wilson to replace their NG HEVs, and then the new hybrids replacing the NG HEVs at Malvern. There will most likely be surplus buses from the hybrid order then maybe another division like maybe Eglinton could possibly get some hybrids as well.

But then again, this is the TTC we're talking about so we'll see what happens. I did hear that nova will most likely be awarded the hybrid order, and for the electric order, it will most likely go to new flyer and BYD. Although, I think that nova and new flyer should be the ones supplying the electric order.

When are the hybrid artics supposed to be arriving 2022 or 2023?

On 5/6/2021 at 10:18 PM, Young said:

That’s weird how they’re moving some of the artics that went to McNicoll to Mount Dennis 

Tbh, I’d be guessing they are for the 927

2 hours ago, Genius101 said:

More handmedowns for Arrow it's about time 

I too think we should bankrupt the transit system by ordering new buses everytime there is a change in vehicle requirements at a specific garage