Collisions and Incidents thread

Express691

53 minutes ago, dover5949 said:

Lions Gate Bridge Closed both directions due to Roll Over MVA in Stanley Park Causeway. All North Shore Services diverting to Lonsdale Quay on N. Van side, Waterfront Stn on Vancouver side until further notice.

019's are terminating at Pender & Howe via Howe, Dunsmuir, Burrard, Pender then resuming towards Metrotown at East Pender & Burrard

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Michael Marriott said:

Massive delays on the 10, 17 and 100 as the Arthur Liang Bridge is congested with people heading to the outlet mall, and that has spilled over onto Marine Dr.  10 and 17 are terminating at Marpole loop, 100 has started terminating at Marine Dr Stn 

18324 seems to be doing a shuttle from marpole to marine stn, just spotted it heading into marine stn

5 hours ago, Michael Marriott said:

Massive delays on the 10, 17 and 100 as the Arthur Liang Bridge is congested with people heading to the outlet mall, and that has spilled over onto Marine Dr.  10 and 17 are terminating at Marpole loop, 100 has started terminating at Marine Dr Stn 

Metrotown was rough too. I arrived at Bay 14 around 4:10 waiting for a 144 but it didn't show up until 5:20. More than an hour. And the line just kept growing and growing. Luckily I was near the front of the line so I got my choice of seat. Most people were headed to Burnaby Village Museum for Christmas lights, it emptied out after that stop.

At Sperling, 16007's driver told us he was running an hour behind schedule and was turning back to Metrotown, but another 144 was behind him (9485). That was not a fun ride home. Too many people, too many cars. If you can avoid Metrotown on Boxing Day, do so.

144 should have been on a Saturday schedule and I was appalled it wasn't.

Plus there was the rumoured ammonia leak that shut down Royal City Centre in New West. What a mess. At least it was mild and dry today.

20231226_172206.jpg

20231226_180022.jpg

Edited by V3112
Faces redacted for privacy