What would you rather have?

vivablue5215

Orion III. At least in visual appearance, they resemble an Ikarus 280, which are much dearer to my heart than any of these new-fangled LF designs.

Yonge subway or Yonge streetcar?

9 minutes ago, PCC Guy said:

Orion III. At least in visual appearance, they resemble an Ikarus 280, which are much dearer to my heart than any of these new-fangled LF designs.

Yonge subway or Yonge streetcar?

Streetcar

LFS or Flexity

29 minutes ago, Wayside Observer said:

AEM-7.   The GG1 as nice as they were barely made over 3,000 HP, barely made 100 MPH, and it took 12 traction motors to do it too.

Over easy, over hard, sunny side up, or scrambled?

To be fair to the GG1s, they were decades before the AEM-7s. A lot happened.

Over easy

Metrolinx or the TTC?

11 hours ago, Streety McCarface said:

Steak or Roast?

On further thought, why not both?  Some friends and I have thought about buying a large roast or beef primal and then cutting it down into very thick, very serious steaks that would have to be reverse seared but we never got a chance to do it before winter came.

How about:

Air or all electric PCC cars?

I tend to prefer all-electrics in terms of their visuals. There has never been, and never will be, a transit vehicle in Toronto that has been as handsome as the ex-Louisville/Cleveland A-12s, though obviously the ex-Kansas City cars come close. Wishing the IRM best of luck with their restoration of theirs, because I don't know of any other PCCs with that windshield style that weren't bastardized in the SEPTA GOH general style, with the ugly large windshield frames. No silly air lines freezing over in the winter to worry about, either.

Related: both in Toronto, ex-Louisville/Cleveland PCCs, or ex-Kansas City PCCs?

10 hours ago, PCC Guy said:

I tend to prefer all-electrics in terms of their visuals. There has never been, and never will be, a transit vehicle in Toronto that has been as handsome as the ex-Louisville/Cleveland A-12s, though obviously the ex-Kansas City cars come close. Wishing the IRM best of luck with their restoration of theirs, because I don't know of any other PCCs with that windshield style that weren't bastardized in the SEPTA GOH general style, with the ugly large windshield frames. No silly air lines freezing over in the winter to worry about, either.

Related: both in Toronto, ex-Louisville/Cleveland PCCs, or ex-Kansas City PCCs?

Ex-Louisville/Cleveland PCCs

SIG CLRVs, UTDC CLRVs, or UTDC ALRVs?

38 minutes ago, splendidwizardplayer said:

Hyundai

Orion I or Orion VI?

That’s a tough one.  The Orion 1 was a neat bus and that single front door sounded exactly like someone closing a fridge when it sealed up just as it finished swinging shut but I think I’ll go with the Orion 6 since I do have to give them credit for trying out an unconventional layout even if it didn’t work out so well in service.

How about:  pork or beef hotdogs?