Back to School 2006-2007

BradLee

I've got a french quiz every day, each time with four new verbs. >_< They're pretty easy though, I've been getting really good on them.

LOL i'm in extended french (half my subjects are in french) so I'm used to it. Just gimme a verb, tense (i.e. imparfait, passé composé, futur simple/ proche, etc.) and i'll try to conjugate them =D

I have October 9th off. :P And today.

@ D Yip: It's not fun when you have Science, Civics, Comp Sci, and Food Safety Test all in one day...

My school puts the PD Day with the Thanksgiving Weekend (October 6th through 9th), making it a four day weekend, which I've hated since they started that when I was in Grade 10.

I'd much rather have two three-day weekends than one four-day weekend, wouldn't you?

I have October 9th off. :P And today.

@ D Yip: It's not fun when you have Science, Civics, Comp Sci, and Food Safety Test all in one day...

What the heck? Food safety? :o

Damn, that's hard. My tests were Math [Number sense and Numeracy] and Beginner Keyboard [playing Ode to Joy :P ]

I assume you have the P.D day on Dec 1st too, eh?

Here's my school website Linky

Here's my schools website, it's a very Italian school and the building is new, just opened up in 2004.

http://w3.dpcdsb.org/CABOT/School+History/

Oh please, no school is as Italian is mine, St. Mike's. Here's the break down, 99.9% Italians (most of whom live in Woodbridge), myself, and 1 Jamaican, Marcel Hyde, who BTW shares the same birthday as me, September 21st! LOL! :P

What the heck? Food safety? :P

Damn, that's hard. My tests were Math [Number sense and Numeracy] and Beginner Keyboard [playing Ode to Joy :P ]

I assume you have the P.D day on Dec 1st too, eh?

Here's my school website Linky

Yups.

My school website

Am I in Arts York? Unfortunately, no.

Damn you have all such easy tests... and yes, I took Food and Nutrition.

Oh please, no school is as Italian is mine, St. Mike's. Here's the break down, 99.9% Italians (most of whom live in Woodbridge), myself, and 1 Jamaican, Marcel Hyde, who BTW shares the same birthday as me, September 21st! LOL! :P

Oh right I remember you complaining about that, you didn't want Italia to win the FIFA World Cup or you'd never hear the end of it at school. :P

I'm off on October 9th (Thanksgiving Holiday) and November 24th, and some other days. :P

I'm in an applied french class, and we got our quizzes back on Friday, and I got the top mark! :P:o

So after school, I get some photos of Dufferin buses, since Dufferin is the closest main street to my school. Then I visit my elementary school to see how things are going (and that's almost everyday). Then after that, I stand at the (currently very crazy) Bathurst and St.Clair intersection, to get some photos of buses there. And then, I head home. :o

-Ryan

I'm off on October 9th (Thanksgiving Holiday) and November 24th, and some other days. :P

I'm in an applied french class, and we got our quizzes back on Friday, and I got the top mark! :P:o

So after school, I get some photos of Dufferin buses, since Dufferin is the closest main street to my school. Then I visit my elementary school to see how things are going (and that's almost everyday). Then after that, I stand at the (currently very crazy) Bathurst and St.Clair intersection, to get some photos of buses there. And then, I head home. :o

-Ryan

What school do you go to? I can't recall any High schools along Dufferin.

• 3 weeks later...

Could someone from the current crop of high school students explain to me knowledge of what kind of material is tested in the number sense and numeracy tests?

y=mx+b y=mx+b y=mx+b y=mx+b