Vancouver general sightings and notes

Enviro 500

Good morning all, does anyone here know as to why the eastbound side of the platform at Scott Road station is taped off? Or why one of the Mk.2 Skytrains is covered in graffiti (was in a rush this morning and couldn't get the number, sorry).

I'm at Scott Road Station right now and the eastbound tracks are closed off due to a switch problem.

I must say I had a quite interesting commute coming back home on the 319 tonight.

First off 7454 was having mechanical issues starting up with caused the bus to be late, which resulted in a pretty huge line up.

EeBzQ83.jpg?1

Secondly because of the first issue, the bus short turned at Scottsdale Exch which created some angry people who wanted to continue past Scottsdale.

4JC4AWx.jpg?2

And lastly there was a fight / argument on the bus which caused the driver to pull over for about 6 minutes until it settled down. I heard people arguing at the back of the bus but I didn't pay too much attention to them, but what caught my attention was a few punches being thrown and a dude saying hes gonna stab the other guy with a pen. Unlike in the other fight video on my channel, this one isn't as physical, but still pretty interesting to watch.

My favorite part would be at 6:00 when the guy who apparently caused the fight accused the other guy for making the bus late. Everyone on the bus had a good chuckle at that moment. But for real tho, when he got off the bus I thought they were going to scrap it out at the bus stop. That didn't happen but maybe one day I'll see something like this again.

Sorry for the vertical filming, I kinda got caught up in the moment again :/

What is tail? If it's when you get off the bridge I have seen trains stored their and at a Waterfront Platform.

I assumed we were talking about the Canada Line platform at Waterfront station. The tail is the bit of track that extends past the platforms to the end of the tunnel. If they store a maintenance vehicle in one of the tails they leave the platform on the same side empty, and all trains use the other platform.

There were 2 codes that operators were forbidden to use when assigning the destination sign, one of which caused the sign to say "Not In Service.. b**ch" but I'm unaware of the other one, just curious,

They were "XXX Not In Service" and "no f-----g way". They have been long removed from the system.