Today's Sightings

TTC:

1532 On 38A HIGHLAND CREEK To Rouge Hill GO Station via Scarborough Centre Station (Ran 15 mins. late upon arrival at the Scarborough Centre Station loop)
1534S On 38A HIGHLAND CREEK To Scarborough Centre Station 

3722 On 9 BELLAMY To Warden Station

S-Went OUT OF SERVICE upon arrival at Scarborough Centre Station

DRT:

6112$ On 920 To Harmony Terminal

$-Passenger got on that bus at the Scarborough Centre Station loop instead of the normal stop at Borough Dr. @ Triton Rd. 

10 hours ago, 7749 said:

TTC 8078 and 8072 were on the 900 earlier today, both were results of changeoffs from the 333x novas.

I saw an OG VII on 427 Sunday afternoon. I assume that any OG VII there is either deadheading (and they do that a bunch) or on the 900, as they are not so likely I suppose on the 927.

• Like 1

Two TTC stripped and retired OG Hybrids on 407 ****ETR west right now. Both different tows

One of them is on a flatbed tow (super weird) perhaps messed up suspension or wheel bearings? Didn’t have a wheel on it either 

52 minutes ago, CJ. said:

Two TTC stripped and retired OG Hybrids on 404 ETR west right now. Both different tows

One of them is on a flatbed tow (super weird) perhaps messed up suspension or wheel bearings? Didn’t have a wheel on it either 

I just saw a 2007 orion being towed on the 401 

13 minutes ago, Elijah bey said:

I just saw a 2007 orion being towed on the 401 

Yeah they seem to be getting rid of a lot of them right now. I saw another OG hybrid and a OG diesel just the past hour on tows

TTC 7923 seen on 123C SHORNCLIFFE SHERWAY. This is only the second 7900 I have seen out in service since New Year's Day. Prior to that, 7900s were common sights. 8000s continue to appear everywhere.

Meantime, 8080 (once rumoured retired) and 8060 seen seconds apart on 37/37B ISLINGTON.

ETA: 8082 passing by on 937 ISLINGTON REAL FAST (maybe). Like I said, still easy to spot 8000s out and about these days.

On 2/12/2024 at 12:33 PM, CJ. said:

Two TTC stripped and retired OG Hybrids on 404 ETR west right now. Both different tows

404 ETR must be new

• Haha 4

Last night around 1:30 AM I spotted a 40 Ft Xcelsior on a flatbed at the 401 EB Inspection station in Oshawa. From what I could tell with minimal light, It was lime green stripes on a diagonal top to bottom from the front of the bus to the back. The only “logo” I could spot was a D with a white square around it. Anyone know where this bus could be going?