Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 1 O-Train 'Confederation Line'
(This is a summary of Line 1 and its routing. For a full history of the Confederation Line (Line 1), see Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission O-Train 'Confederation Line')
Line 1 is a grade-separated rapid Light Rail Transit (LRT) system between Tunney's Pasture and Blair Stations. The 12.5 kilometre line has thirteen stations with a 3.2 kilometre underground section with four stations serving downtown and the University of Ottawa Campus.
September 14th, 2019
- Opened to the public for the first time.
- At rush hour, trains will run every 5 minutes or less, and the lowest frequency service planned for the Confederation Line will be after midnight and during some weekend time-periods when trains will be 15 minutes apart.
- Line 1 will operate Monday–Thursday from 5 AM to 1 AM, Friday from 5 AM to 2 AM, Saturday from 6 AM to 2 AM and Sunday from 8 AM to 11 PM.
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Tunney's Pasture Station
- Bayview Station - Line 2
- Pimisi Station
- Lyon Station
- Parliament Station
- Rideau Station - Byward Market/Rideau Centre
- uOttawa Station
- Lees Station
- Hurdman Station
- Tremblay Station - VIA Rail
- St. Laurent Station - St. Laurent Mall
- Cyrville Station
- Blair Station - Gloucester Mall
- Ottawa’s Light Rail Future Unveiled, ottawa.ca, retrieved on 2011-07-15