Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route S1
Route S1 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route S1 is the express supplement bus for when O-Train Line 1 is not running or the amount of trains available for service are reduced. It runs from Tunney's Pasture, Hurdman and Blair Stations to downtown in the AM, with the reverse in the PM.
January 20th, 2020
- New O-Train Line 1 supplement bus service to provide non-stop service to downtown from Tunney's Pasture and Hurdman Stations. This will replace R1 Express.
January 27th, 2020
- AM and PM trips will extend to Blair Station to expand service options.
March 1st, 2020
- Will run all week to supplement Line 1.
- Will run all day until late evenungs in both directions.
March 9th, 2020
- Due to low ridership, Midday and evening supplementary S1 service will be cancelled.
- Will only operate during peak periods only from 6:30 AM - 9:30AM in the AM and from 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM in the PM.
March 16th, 2020
- Due to low ridership, weekday supplementary S1 service is cancelled.