Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 15
Route 15 was a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 15 was a peak period route that operated from Downtown to Blair. This provided a key connection between La Cité collégiale and Rideau Centre.
September 23rd, 1986
- Route was renumbered from route 54.
June 28th, 1989
- Route is shortened eastbound to end at Rideau Centre.
August 29th, 1999
- Route is extended to Lincoln Fields station from Carlingwood Mall to improve connections and reduce transfers for customers.
September 5th, 2004
- Eastbound service through downtown was changed to operate from Slater via Kent to Queen Street, instead of via Bay.
September 5th, 2005
- Will be extended to provide new service to La Cité collégiale, CMHC, NRC and Montfort Hospital. In the morning peak period, the route will be extended from Rideau Street east along Montreal Road to Den Haag and La Cité collégiale, then via Bathgate to Blair Station. Route will follow the reverse pattern in the afternoon peak period.
- This extension will improve transfers for many customers, especially those transferring from STO bus service on Rideau Street.
- Route will also provide a new peak period service from Rockcliffe Mews residential area to/from Blair Station which has convenient transfer connections.
- Route will be unchanged between Lincoln Fields and the Rideau Centre.
September 6th, 2009
- Route will be modified to run between Blair and the Rideau Centre only. Service between Rideau Centre and Lincoln Fields will be provided by revised Route 16.
- Routing between Rideau Centre and Blair will be changed to travel along Matheson, Plumber and Charlton to replace a portion of cancelled Route 29.
September 4th, 2011
- Route is cancelled and replaced by extra trips on Route 12 between downtown and La Cité collégiale.
- The section south of La Cité collégiale to Blair Station will be removed, but Route 129 will continue to offer a connection between the college and Blair and Hurdman Stations, including all-day service on Den Haag.
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Gloucester Centre
- La Cite Collegiale
- CMHC HQ
- Montfort Hospital
- Rideau Centre