Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 39 'Millennium/Blair & La Cité & Rideau'
Route 39 is a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 39 is a Rapid route that runs between Millennium and Blair. Late-night trips extend to Rideau Station when Line 1 isn't operating. Peak period trips will be extended to and from La Cité.
October 6th, 2019
- Renumbered from Route 95 and will operate between Millennium and Blair Station with peak period trips extending to and from La Cité.
- Will replace Routes 22 and 122 in its entirety and extend to Blair for better connections to Line 1.
December 22nd, 2019
- To Blair: Frequency increased to every 6 min. between 6:30 AM and 8:30 AM.
- To Trim: Frequency increased to every 6 min. between 3:20 PM and 6:30 PM.
- Adding a westbound morning trip from Millennium Station at 5:35 AM to improve capacity.
- This change reduces waiting times, increases capacity, and alleviates crowding at the Blair Station bus platform.
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- E.S. Gisele Lalonde
- La Cité collégiale
- Millennium Park
- Place d'Orleans S.C.