Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 19 'St. Laurent/Downtown & Riverside'
Route 19 was a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 19 was a peak period route that operated from St. Laurent to Riverside (Canada Post Headquarters) during Fall to Spring seasons, with summer season trips ending at Downtown (Bank/Sommerset).
June 25th, 1989
- New Peak Period route that runs from LeBreton Station to Donald/Cummings (Overbrook).
June 23rd, 1991
- Route is extended southbound to start and end at Riverside/Baseline bypassing Carleton Library Loop, replacing Route 107.
June 27th, 1993
- Some trips now serve the Carleton Library Loop.
- Route is extended eastbound to start and end at Cummings/Oglivie.
June 26th, 1994
- Between September to April only, some trips serve the Carleton Library Loop.
- Route now travels along Bank and Somerset instead of Preston, Booth, and Powell.
June 23rd, 1996
- Between September to April only, most trips serve the Carleton Library Loop.
- Route now only serves pass Bank/Somerset between September to April only.
June 23rd, 1997
- Extended to start and end at the upper level of St. Laurent Station via Cyrville and Michael Street.
August 29th, 1999
- Route is cancelled due to low ridership and duplication of service. Alternative service in Overbrook is availible on routes 2, 5, 7 and 14. Service to Carleton U. is availible with revised Route 4 and Route 7. Service to Brookfield is availible Routes 87 and 140. 
Previous Route Maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Canada Post
- St. Laurent Station