Ottawa-Carleton Regional Transit Commission route 24
Route 24 was a bus route operated by OC Transpo in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Route 24 was a peak period route that operated from Beacon Hill (Laverendrye & Oglvie) to Downtown. This route followed a portion of route 124, in the AM peak, and opposite direction in the PM peak.
August 29th, 1999
- Route is re-branded as a peak period route from an express route.
- Route no longer serves Hull with service between downtown and Hull being replaced by routes 8 & 180.
September 5th, 2004
- Is shortened to start/end at Laverendrye and Ogilvie instead of Beacon Hill S.C
June 28th, 2015
- No service to Lees, Hurdman, Train or Cyrville Stations.
- No service at St-Laurent Station heading east in the afternoon.
December 20th, 2015
- Ends at Albert/Bay in the morning.
December 25th, 2016
- Route is re-branded and renumbered to Connexion route 224
Previous route maps
Points of Interest/Popular Locations
- Beacon Hill S.C.
- Gloucester Centre
- Ottawa U
- Rideau Centre
- St. Laurent Centre
- VIA train station