Conseil intermunicipal de transport du Sud-Ouest
|Area Served||Beauharnois, Châteauguay, Kahnawake, Léry, and Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, QC|
|Ended||May 31, 2017|
|Number of routes||16|
|Annual ridership||1,975,000 (2012)|
|Union||SCFP Local 4379|
The Conseil intermunicipal de transport du Sud-Ouest (CITSO) was the public transportation system in the municipalities of Beauharnois, Châteauguay, Kahnawake, Léry, and Salaberry-de-Valleyfield. The buses were operated under contract by Transdev Québec. It was replaced in 2017 by exo Sud-Ouest.
The Conseil intermunicipal de transport du Sud-Ouest (CITSO) was formed in 1984 with the other intermunicipal transit councils. Service to Châteauguay and Valleyfield was previously provided by the Commission de transport de la communauté urbaine de Montréal.
Autobus Auger was awarded the contract to operate the system at its start. In 1991, a breakup of Autobus Auger saw service in Châteauguay operated by Autobus Auger Metropolitain and service in Valleyfield operated by Autobus Corporation Auger National. In 1997, Autobus Corporation Auger National was awarded the contract for both Châteauguay and Valleyfield. By 2003, Autobus Auger Metropolitain was the operator for both the Châteauguay and Valleyfield corridors. In 2009, Transdev Limocar acquired Autobus Auger Metropolitain, and with it, the CITSO contract. Transdev Limocar and Veolia Transport merged in 2011 to form Veolia Transdev, which was later renamed Trandev Québec.
New legislation reorganizing public transit in the greater Montréal area came into effect on June 1, 2017, which replaced AMT with RTM. As part of the reorganization, CITSO was replaced by exo Sud-Ouest.
- 21 Châteauguay - Montréal
- 22 Châteauguay - Montréal
- 23 Châteauguay - Montréal
- 24 Châteauguay - Montréal
- 26 Châteauguay - Montréal
- 27 Châteauguay
- 28 Châteauguay - Montréal (Centre-Ville)
- 90 Cégep André-Laurendeau
- 99 Valleyfield - Vaudreuil
- 1 Valleyfield - Montréal
- 20 Beauharnois
- 31 Châteauguay - Montréal
- 32 Châteauguay - Montréal
- 33 Châteauguay
- Kahnawake (Mon-Fri)
- 97 Saint-Zotique - Les Coteaux - Valleyfield
- Address: Suite 200, 15 bvld. Maple, Châteauguay, QC J6J 3P7
- Phone: 450-698-3030 or 1-877-698-3665
All-time roster under Transdev
All-time roster under Auger Metropolitain
- Wyatt, David A. Transit History of the Banlieues de Montreal, Quebec. All-Time List of Canadian Transit Systems. Retrieved on 27 December 2012.
- Thibault, Michel (20 December 2003). Les bus venant de Valleyfield s'ouvriraient aux Châteauguois. Les Hebdos Régionaux Québecor Média. Retrieved on 27 December 2012.
|40 Foot Buses|
|Greater Montréal Agencies|