What are you eating right now?

Kenster102.5

1 hour ago, captaintrolley said:

That's not what I had this past weekend, though I do remember consuming the items being recalled here several months back.

On 7/11/2017 at 11:02 PM, captaintrolley said:

Looks like we are the crew, with a handful of stowaways lurking here.. :lol:  Meet you in the galley...

Hmmm, did you, as Cap'n, go out and press some more crew? :) The galley seems to be filling up somewhat!

Just finished a spicy chicken wrap for lunch and am thinking about ground pork and veggies for dinner.

1 hour ago, J. S. Bach said:

Hmmm, did you, as Cap'n, go out and press some more crew? :) The galley seems to be filling up somewhat!

Maybe just some non-coms moving up the ranks.... :lol:

Decided to have a couple fried eggs on toast for a quick and easy supper. These bad boys didn't want to lift out very compactly from the frying pan. Still tasty though.

IMG_4100.JPG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, buizel10 said:

A really good cookie from save on foods. Man this is REALLY good.

Save On has pretty good stuff.  Much better than Safeway. When I lived in Van I had door to door bus service between my place and the Save On on Cambie and 7th. I sure do miss living there. Best neighborhood ever. Lots of good eats and lots of fresh fruit and veggies. Edmonton is very sucky in that regard.

18 minutes ago, captaintrolley said:

Save On has pretty good stuff.  Much better than Safeway. When I lived in Van I had door to door bus service between my place and the Save On on Cambie and 7th. I sure do miss living there. Best neighborhood ever. Lots of good eats and lots of fresh fruit and veggies. Edmonton is very sucky in that regard.

Actually technically I got it from pricesmart (owned by same company, same thing but with asian food), but it says "save on foods" on it

1 hour ago, ProGamer21 said:

What is 10 grain bread?

I can't remember all the grains that go into it, but some of them are Wheat, Oats, Rye, Triticale, Brown Rice, Millet, Barley, and Flaxseed.

*****************************************************************************************************

Banana Berry Bowl. (Banana, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries topped with Fat Free Vanilla / Honey yogurt)

IMG_4127.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, captaintrolley said:

I can't remember all the grains that go into it, but some of them are Wheat, Oats, Rye, Triticale, Brown Rice, Millet, Barley, and Flaxseed.

*****************************************************************************************************

Banana Berry Bowl. (Banana, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries topped with Fat Free Vanilla / Honey yogurt)

IMG_4127.JPG

I just like plain white bread.