Current TTC Wraps

On 4/22/2018 at 8:37 PM, Matthew TTC 4120 said:

4462 is fully wrapped with some add I think is related to elephants on 510

On the open side it says that the streetcar weights as much as (4.5?) elephants. On the closed side, that it weights as much as eleventy hippos. And "watch out, it can't stop quickly" or something.

I saw it last night from the Queen car and didn't see any indications of a sponsor for the ad. Anyone know what this is about? A new safety campaign? Or some new viral marketing scheme?

• Like 1

On 4/24/2018 at 8:03 AM, Ed T. said:

On the open side it says that the streetcar weights as much as (4.5?) elephants. On the closed side, that it weights as much as eleventy hippos. And "watch out, it can't stop quickly" or something.

I saw it last night from the Queen car and didn't see any indications of a sponsor for the ad. Anyone know what this is about? A new safety campaign? Or some new viral marketing scheme?

It looks like a safety awareness campaign.

DY197 - Toronto Transit 4462 - Queens Quay West at Rees Street - 27 Apr 2018

• Like 1

4022 is in a wrap saying that it weighs as much as two whale sharks. On the closed side was something about giraffes but I didn't get a good look.

I wonder if it's just streetcars. In which case the ALRVs should be wrapped too. They often seem to have juddering brakes in the middle section; warning people to stay out of their way seems sensible.

16 hours ago, Articulated said:

Always love it when transit companies advertise for their competitors... <_<

Ttc doesnt control what ads are being put on theit vehicles.  It has contracted out to a media company.  As long as the ad is not offensive, it will be applied to a ttc vehicle and or station.

On 4/26/2018 at 8:23 PM, leylandvictory2 said:

1658 has been wrapped for Air Canada full wrap.  Thanks to 51Leslie for the tip

To Prince Edward Island.

4425 is wrapped for OLG's Multi Millionaire. I don't think the cost per play is advertised ($30!!).