TTC Nova Bus Fleet Refurbs & Retirements Tracking

To all members: Please refrain from uploading photos on this board that are NOT yours and if you do have the owner's permission to do so make sure that you give them credit for it. Also, please avoid "derailing topics" because it happens wayy too often and it's very unacceptable. People read these topics for useful and valid information, not for jokes, bantering, personal attacks, etc. Just don't do it! Thanks in advance. Full stop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

2 hours ago, Shemar said:

To all members: Please refrain from uploading photos on this board that are NOT yours and if you do have the owner's permission to do so make sure that you give them credit for it. Also, please avoid "derailing topics" because it happens wayy too often and it's very unacceptable. People read these topics for useful and valid information, not for jokes, bantering, personal attacks, etc. Just don't do it! Thanks in advance. Full stop.

Been about time someone has mentioned this.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 7575 said:

I didn't say give the owner credit. I said remove it. The owner isn't on this website however he found out it was here and asked that it be removed.

He said on his instagram he said to give him full credit for the picture if it was to be posted so thats what I did

• Confused 3

Just now, Ultimate said:

He said on his instagram he said to give him full credit for the picture if it was to be posted so thats what I did

He contacted me and asked for me to make sure his photo was removed. Please remove the photo.

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:05 PM, Ultimate said:

Wiki editor made me delete cuz mad manz

Was it that hard? Really, was it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ultimate said:

How did I not listen.... the post is gone my guy, don't try and start stuff when you don't know anything...

I am referring to the time when you credited the user instead of deleting the photo.

Also, I don't like the fact that you talk about my lack of knowledge. I read this site very regularly.