2012 Tim Hortons Roll Up The Rim To Win

vivablue5215

Off topic, but did you see what competitor Country Style is offering in their "roll up the rim"?

They advertise the fact that you can win $ 1 million in large letters. However, if my calculations are correct, in reading the rules, the odds of 1 person winning by buying 4 cups is 1 in 102,500,000,000,000 or 102 quadrillion. If you buy 100 cups of coffee, your odds are reduced to 1 in 4,100,000,000,000,000 or 4 quadrillion.

Very, very, very misleading advertising ... no wonder Tim's is # 1.

0 for 0 for me ... and I plan on keeping it that way ... :P

If it were up to myself yeah I'd probably be 0-0. Since our customers don't know what a garbage can is for, I can essentially take their winnings for myself. That said most have gotten smarter lately, so right now its 1-2. Won a free coffee so far...not that I drink coffee.

If it were up to myself yeah I'd probably be 0-0. Since our customers don't know what a garbage can is for, I can essentially take their winnings for myself. That said most have gotten smarter lately, so right now its 1-2. Won a free coffee so far...not that I drink coffee.

that reminds me when i was working at a cemetary a few years back, the one the i worked at had alot of asian graves so everyday id have to clean up any food left at the grave for health reasons , it happened to be the end of a roll up the rim contest and a few graves had them, i never checked the rim because wouldnt be right to profit from the dead.......

You can substitute for any hot beverage of any size. Such as tea.

2 for 8 - Won a coffee each on a medium and a small.