TTC Application Process

ericgu22

Ya from what I heard from union. No master for Leslie and we have 5 years to build seniority before mcnicol :).

I still think that's a mistake and can't understand why the union would cave. It's not only unprecedented and unfair, what is the justification for not having one? TTC's excuse is always the same, "it's too expensive". Even if that were true, guess what, too bad, that's not my problem. It's a new division and not a small one by any means.

Theres only a certain amount of Spots in Subways. Just because you put a bid in, it doesn't guarantee you a spot in subways. Even if its through a Master. TTC would rather hire fresh blood into subways for reasons mentioned already.

Master is too expensive, and a waste of time. I think its unnecessary to be honest. Now you have to shuffle everyone everywhere which can literally take years to complete and train all these new Ops to drive bus. TTC doesn't have the resources to do all that. I don't have a problem with the Union caving into that, they have bigger issues to deal with.

Got call from HR . Put me at Wilson devision . Anybody pls tell me how the devision is ? Thank you

Congrats Ttc102

Hey guys, I finally got the call to organize dates for my conditional offer and medical. My conditional offer will be on January 6th and my Medical will be on January 19th, anybody else with these dates?

Congrats Ttc102

Hey guys, I finally got the call to organize dates for my conditional offer and medical. My conditional offer will be on January 6th and my Medical will be on January 19th, anybody else with these dates?

Congrats man! HR actually switched my date to the 19th of January start so I can get a closer division. I will be there with you.

Happy New Year everyone!

Congrats man! HR actually switched my date to the 19th of January start so I can get a closer division. I will be there with you.

Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks man, but my medical is on the 19th, the medical isn't done at Hillcrest. Congrats on getting a training start date though, that's still a bit of a ways away for me lol.

Btw, do you know which division you will be assigned to?

Happy New Year everyone!

Realized new posters will open themselves up as much as requested with dates and such, but the minute it comes to revealing the division it's like we struck a nerve. Not referencing anyone in particular but just what I have noticed in the past year.

Do people really think giving medical and conditional dates is far less worrysome than giving out the division? Boggles my mind

Just got the call tonight. I will be starting training January 19. I was told I will be driving a bus. Nothing like learning in the thick of wintertime, which I'm glad. When do we find out division, the first day? Can't wait.

Lucky you, usually not possible.

Lucky you, usually not possible.

Congrats Speakerbox, I will probably see u on the 19th. I just got the call tonight

By tomorrow I think TTC should let me know whether or not I have passed the interview or not. They did say that I should get a call on the New Years week, which they didn't. They should have called me on Friday :( . So know I'm kind of feeling skeptical whether they still need me. Oh well Ill see how it'll go tomorrow.

By tomorrow I think TTC should let me know whether or not I have passed the interview or not. They did say that I should get a call on the New Years week, which they didn't. They should have called me on Friday :( . So know I'm kind of feeling skeptical whether they still need me. Oh well Ill see how it'll go tomorrow.

they may have a backlog. As long as they don't say anything, you are good.

Hey everyone happy new year! Q- what's the most current timing that is given from after the interview to hear results? I know some say could be same day, others same week, but just wondering if it's a range that's given ( like the info session they gave a date to hear by) I ask b/c I've got a trip booked for march 14-20 and my interview is the 9th - I plan on telling the recruiter but just wondering thanks!

Just got the call tonight. I will be starting training January 19. I was told I will be driving a bus. Nothing like learning in the thick of wintertime, which I'm glad. When do we find out division, the first day? Can't wait.

Congrats

Congrats Speakerbox, I will probably see u on the 19th. I just got the call tonight

. Congratulations

Congrats Ttc102

. Congratulations

Hey everyone happy new year! Q- what's the most current timing that is given from after the interview to hear results? I know some say could be same day, others same week, but just wondering if it's a range that's given ( like the info session they gave a date to hear by) I ask b/c I've got a trip booked for march 14-20 and my interview is the 9th - I plan on telling the recruiter but just wondering thanks!

Would you consider rescheduling your trip if we were to say yes?

You can't base decisions on a hunch, your guess is as good as ours especially how more random things have been happening around the hiring process. If you think there is a slight chance this trip might cost you the job the rebook it. Easy as that

happy new year to u too! for me it took them about a week and a half after the interview date. two days after the interview, my references were contacted. once everything is good they will let u know right away. i was emailed with the result. definitely let them know u are going on vacay that week. hope this helps ?

Would you consider rescheduling your trip if we were to say yes? - no it was just a question

You can't base decisions on a hunch, your guess is as good as ours especially how more random things have been happening around the hiring process. If you think there is a slight chance this trip might cost you the job the rebook it. Easy as that

- your right I can't base on a hunch, just looking for what the candidates still in process were told so I can get an idea of how things are working now, my husbands an operator so I'm familiar with what happens and when it's just now things are a bit different in timing and sequence.

- your right I can't base on a hunch, just looking for what the candidates still in process were told so I can get an idea of how things are working now, my husbands an operator so I'm familiar with what happens and when it's just now things are a bit different in timing and sequence.

If your trip is a week long I wouldn't stress it. leave your voice mail inbox clean and call it every night to check the the status of it, return the call at your disposal. Even if it's gonna cost you $5/min