TTC Orion VII Movement List

what's next, 7694-7881 will balloon Birchmount buses to 188?

Maybe more, since B.Mount Vs are going to Queensway. But I'm not sure if Eglinton is going to send a lot of buses to B.mount because of a shortage at Eglinton garage. This is why Wilson's 7900s are at Eglinton garage.

Once Birchmount's accessible bus fleet reaches to 200. 83 and 68 (or 102) will be accessible soon, making Birchmouint 100% accessible.

EG: Orion VII, Orion VII NG HEV

68 Warden is going to Eglinton. And I doubt Birchmount will get any HEV buses. But you never know. Why do you keep thinking Bircmount will get any HEV buses???

Because Birchmount NGs might receive a UWE Connector soon enough so the buses can stay out in the cold. Besides, they have chargers, too.

Birchmount getting NGs, I don't think so. Birchmount is getting VIIs from Eglinton (they already have a bunch) while, iirc, the Vs are moving to Queensway?, don't quote me on that. I dont see why Birchmount would get NGs even after they got a bunch of OGs from Eglinton. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Birchmount getting NGs, I don't think so. Birchmount is getting VIIs from Eglinton (they already have a bunch) while, iirc, the Vs are moving to Queensway?, don't quote me on that. I dont see why Birchmount would get NGs even after they got a bunch of OGs from Eglinton. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Believe me, after MD opens, Birchmount deserves the NGs and be placed on the 16 McCowan Route.

Believe me, after MD opens, Birchmount deserves the NGs and be placed on the 16 McCowan Route.

Why? Just because it might go along with all the LF Malverns routes (which only operates hybrid NGs)? It's fine with the VIIs. It's not like a downtown route say for example, 94 Wellesley. That route really need HEVs because the traffic on Wellesley is ridiculous. And I speak from experience.

Why? Just because it might go along with all the LF Malverns routes (which only operates hybrid NGs)? It's fine with the VIIs. It's not like a downtown route say for example, 94 Wellesley. That route really need HEVs because the traffic on Wellesley is ridiculous. And I speak from experience.

3 weeks from now, 94 WELLESLEY is Mount Dennis-based and 16 McCOWAN remains Birchmount-based and both routes will use HEVs.

So Birchmount Fleet will use Standard Orion VIIs (70%) and NG Orion VIIs (30%), but even Eglinton uses 100% Standard Orion VIIs.

You speak as you know for a fact? Do you work for TTC? Or you know someone who works for TTC (even if you do, the info they provide is not 100% accurate so don't totally trust them).

Don't say stuff like NGs will go to Bmount and back up your reasoning by saying "Bmount deserves the NGs". That is simply BS.

3 weeks from now, 94 WELLESLEY is Mount Dennis-based and 16 McCOWAN remains Birchmount-based and both routes will use HEVs.

Yes, the 94 will be based at Mount Dennis and will be a hybrid route. Yes the 16 will still be based to Birchmount but will NOT be a hybrid route. There is a difference between these two routes. I don't know how much I have to emphasize on that.

The 94 runs along Parliament, Wellesley, Queens Park Circle, Hoskins and Harbord passing by Church, Jarvis, Yonge, Bay and Queens Park. On the other hend, the 16 just runs along St. Clair, Danforth and McCowan passing by Eglinton, Lawrence and Ellesmere. Even though they pass through those aterial streets, Danforth/McCowan isn't crowded with traffic enough to warrant HEVs.

If you want to know why the 94 needs HEVs, just ride it from Wellesley Station to Castle Frank Station during rush hour and ride your beloved 16 from Warden to STC. There is a very good reason why 94 deserves hybrids more than the 16. Get your facts straight before assuming things. I'll bet you $20 that the 16 will not have HEVs on it.

Yes, the 94 will be based at Mount Dennis and will be a hybrid route. Yes the 16 will still be based to Birchmount but will NOT be a hybrid route. There is a difference between these two routes. I don't know how much I have to emphasize on that.

The 94 runs along Parliament, Wellesley, Queens Park Circle, Hoskins and Harbord passing by Church, Jarvis, Yonge, Bay and Queens Park. On the other hend, the 16 just runs along St. Clair, Danforth and McCowan passing by Eglinton, Lawrence and Ellesmere. Even though they pass through those aterial streets, Danforth/McCowan isn't crowded with traffic enough to warrant HEVs.

If you want to know why the 94 needs HEVs, just ride it from Wellesley Station to Castle Frank Station during rush hour and ride your beloved 16 from Warden to STC. There is a very good reason why 94 deserves hybrids more than the 16. Get your facts straight before assuming things. I'll bet you $20 that the 16 will not have HEVs on it.

The reason you wrote this is because of your facts, Birchmount is not ready for the HEVs yet and the HEV Training isn't even started yet. But in the meantime, stick with the 7689, 7694-7881 buses for now.

The reason you wrote this is because of your facts, Birchmount is not ready for the HEVs yet and the HEV Training isn't even started yet. But in the meantime, stick with the 7689, 7694-7881 buses for now.

Um, you're the one arguing that Bmount is getting HEVs. Don't start flipping it around to try to make it seem like you're the one who was right all along.

As for route 94, it's moving to Mount Dennis in November. Until then, it will use Birchmount buses (76xx, 77xx and 78xx). When it moves to Mount Dennis it will use buses belonging to Mount Dennis (NG HEVs most likely). Are we clear now?