Kenora Transit

G.A

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Not it, they only have 1 and it's a 2007-08.

A few posts earlier D40LF mentioned that a driver said there was a bus on order. If that info is correct it could have been delivered, could it not?

This morning I stopped at the Kenora Transit garage. 501 the cutaway was parked while 502 the EZ Rider was going into service. The driver told me they have a a bus on order.

I found a picture of the D40LF that ran in Kenora.

kenora_transit_bus.jpg

The picture is not mine.

Maybe someone can put this picture of the Wiki?

Wouldn't recommend putting it on the wiki due to copyright issues, its not your photograph so you can't speak on the copyright.

Here are two Kenora Transit shots from May 1999. I was travelling to/from Winnipeg. On my way westbound, I was disappointed to see the ELF in service. Coming home though on the way eastbound, I saw the New Flyer and got shots of it at the downtown terminal point.

Thanks Kevin

At least you did get photos of the ELF!

I was looking at a photo of the EZ Rider and noticed what looks like a cutaway #133 with a purple stripe. Is that a Kenora transit bus?

http://www.transithub.net/kenora/kenora502.jpg

Probably not. Excel Coach Lines is the contractor and they have other vehicles in their fleet for charter including some MCI highway coaches.

• 3 weeks later...
I just recieved an updated fleet listing from Kenora Transit.

Bus 503, a 2011 El Dorado EZ Rider II was delivered January 25th and entered service on February 1st. I do not know whether it is the BRT model or not. Bus 501 was retired with the delivery of 503.

Im glad I went when I did then and got photos of 501.

I got the feeling that 501 wasn't used much when I was there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...