Today's Sightings

29 minutes ago, Matt Demers said:

30-864 was on the 460 this afternoon. uFnx2.gif it has a redone front end.

The STM is lucky the union did not see that. I was doing the planibuses one night at Legendre and it was a new guy assigning buses and he was putting artics on route like the 52 and the 140 as well as the 460. The union got involved as the drivers made complaints as these routes are not official artic routes. An artic ran on the 140 for 7.5 hours on another occasion, new driver, who happens to be relieved by a Union rep, again it was not a pretty site.

Lucky the 460 no longer has the old portion of the route that ran under the met. There is still a small portion, but the 100 also passes there so the artics fit, but the old portion was very narrow and buses were always hitting the curb when making turns.

A lot of SL buses have messed up rear fleet numbers. 30-240 and especially 30-244 have them placed crooked. Then there's 30-168, 31-108, and 38-096 (I saw this on the 217 today) that don't even have them! 

MR 27-017 was on the 211.

Edited by West Island Transit Fan
Added link to photo of 30-244's rear

3 hours ago, West Island Transit Fan said:

A lot of SL buses have messed up rear fleet numbers. 30-240 and especially 30-244 have them placed crooked. Then there's 30-168, 31-108, and 38-096 (I saw this on the 217 today) that don't even have them! 

38-056 also has missing rear numbers. 

--

28-130 was on the 103 this afternoon. 

20 hours ago, Frozen Yogurt said:

Spotted 30-008 on the 128, run box says 0132, also still has the luggage racks. With the trackers not working today I couldn't figure out if this is a SN or SL extra.

Probably not a SL extra since extras are almost non-existent on weekends. It was more likely a renfort judging from the 3-digit run number, which would normally have a 6-digit 9XXXXX trip ID on Felix's app.

- - -

There was a 2nd gen 29-0XX parked at Villa-Maria this afternoon.

26-071 was on the 51 this afternoon.

36-023 was also on the 51. Has no rear Priorite sign and fleet numbers in the Helvetica font.

28-119 was on the 105.

Anjou's 26-066 was parked inside Frontenac while their 28-060 was parked outside.

On 4/23/2020 at 11:56 PM, MTL66 said:

The STM is lucky the union did not see that. I was doing the planibuses one night at Legendre and it was a new guy assigning buses and he was putting artics on route like the 52 and the 140 as well as the 460. The union got involved as the drivers made complaints as these routes are not official artic routes. An artic ran on the 140 for 7.5 hours on another occasion, new driver, who happens to be relieved by a Union rep, again it was not a pretty site.

Lucky the 460 no longer has the old portion of the route that ran under the met. There is still a small portion, but the 100 also passes there so the artics fit, but the old portion was very narrow and buses were always hitting the curb when making turns.

Artic on the Liège bus LOL

As for hitting the curb, it is up to STM to contact voirie at the City to fix the problem.