TTC Electric Buses

5 hours ago, Highway of Heroes said:

I wonder if any TTC Electric buses are going to be at the Toronto Congress Centre for the Ontario Transportation Expo on Tuesday April 16th 2024?

NFI already said they'll be using a YRT ebus. Booth B20/21

Nova will be using a GRT ebus. Booth B15

• Root Admin
On 4/13/2024 at 3:44 AM, FlyerD901 said:

NFI already said they'll be using a YRT ebus. Booth B20/21

Nova will be using a GRT ebus. Booth B15

I think he is inquiring about the shuttle service that is being provided, not the display buses at the show.

On 4/12/2024 at 9:46 PM, Highway of Heroes said:

I wonder if any TTC Electric buses are going to be at the Toronto Congress Centre for the Ontario Transportation Expo on Tuesday April 16th 2024?

Last year Attridge and a limo company did the shuttle service. It is not known what will be used.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a BYD heading east on Lawrence, east of Morningside. Did not get the number of even if it was in service. Did get the cute little ears that tell me it's a BYD. ^_^ No sign of it on transsee, so who knows what it's up to.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Tom1122 said:

Is there any reason why the TTC sends its electric buses off property for work instead of doing the work at Hillcrest?

BYD buses are going to the BYD Newmarket Plant that is 45,000 sq ft for warranty work or things that still not meeting TTC requirements.

Warranty work for NFI and Nova can be another reason for them that have their own place and leave it to others who know more than me.