Nova Bus LFS 2010 #8101-8130

BCT-3122-D800-10240

• 1 month later...
where the heck are these buses, its been 15 months since we have had new 40 ft buses!Im getting impatient :(

I don't care if you have no patience. Transit is not run for your enjoyment. :P

Calgary decided when they tendered the contract, when they wanted the buses to be delivered. Not to mention anything that might impact delivery times, like city budgets.

If you need a Nova fix head to:

Lethbridge

Banff

Edmonton

Regina

Almost anywhere in BC

I don't care if you have no patience. Transit is not run for your enjoyment. :lol:

Calgary decided when they tendered the contract, when they wanted the buses to be delivered. Not to mention anything that might impact delivery times, like city budgets.

If you need a Nova fix head to:

Lethbridge

Banff

Edmonton

Regina

Almost anywhere in BC

I was just joking around bro just take it easy :P

Is there something wrong with excitment and anticipation for something??? and last time i check you dont controal what i post so take it easy

and dont get so ticked off when i joke

There is wonderful little icon that looks like this: :mellow:

It helps convey the fact that one is attempting to joke.

The problem with plain old text is that it is hard to truly convey emotions, sarcasm etc.

LOL, and you haven't seen me ticked off :P

There is wonderful little icon that looks like this: :mellow:

It helps convey the fact that one is attempting to joke.

The problem with plain old text is that it is hard to truly convey emotions, sarcasm etc.

LOL, and you haven't seen me ticked off :P

Ok man sorry i wasn't think that much when i posted i hope its all good, sorry for the confusion

• 2 weeks later...
No.

And last time I checked, I have one "bro" and it isn't you.

lol @ this post.

Anywho, I'm excited as heck for these Nova's. I like NFI...but the D40LFR's we got...they rattle like no tomorrow.

If the Nova's are anything like what they have in Vancouver...they are going to be awesome and totally worth the wait.

Now if CT would go nuts and buy some Van Hool A3XX series buses... :P

Now if CT would go nuts and buy some Van Hool A3XX series buses... :P

I was not impressed with the Van Hool Articulated buses in the trailer section with ride quality and rattling. When I rode in the front section, they were very nice. I rode Van Hools that operated for AC Transit, RTL (Quebec), and the Viva units in York Region. The 40 footers I found were decent buses as well and reminded me a lot of the Nova's.

I was not impressed with the Van Hool Articulated buses in the trailer section with ride quality and rattling. When I rode in the front section, they were very nice. I rode Van Hools that operated for AC Transit, RTL (Quebec), and the Viva units in York Region. The 40 footers I found were decent buses as well and reminded me a lot of the Nova's.

I have not been on an Van Hool buses, but while in the Toronto area this past summer I thought the Viva Van Hool's looked quite interesting.

As I said, I am quite excited for the Nova's if only to have a different looking bus out on the road between all the D40LF's and D60LFR's we have here in Calgary

• 1 month later...
DAMN! I didn't see any at SG today at all.

However, I wonder how he knows they were for Calgary? We normally receive our buses plain white. So they would look pretty generic when a person sees them.

Hmm, strange, these people on MdeM forum said they saw a plain white LFS with NOVA BUS on the front destination sign...

http://www.metrodemontreal.com/forum/viewt...p=158748#158748

Crap! Wish I didn't have to work today.... If they were spotted in Brandon yesterday, they will most likely arrive today in Calgary!

Don't forget to snap some pics! :)