Today's Special Sightings

5 hours ago, Editorum said:

TTC 1011 was on the 116 Morningside this morning 

Did it actually run in service? I spotted it  training alongside 1024 at Kennedy Station today

20240206_100551.jpg

7 minutes ago, H4 5600 said:

MiWay: 

1353 on 13 Glen Erin

1788 on 74 Explorer

74 Explorer Articulated bus seems to be very common now a days. It's happened like everyday now that the 74 Explorer gets an articulated bus in the afternoon. 

MiWay: 2376 on 10 Bristol-Britannia/43 Matheson-Argentia/ 87 Meadowvale-Skymark interline

Just now, Kumiko Oumae said:

Explain in context why is this a "rare" or "RAD" sighting? This route operates out of Mount Dennis interlining with route 14.

oh, I didn't know that, I thought they operated out of McNicol or smthing

17 minutes ago, TTC Guy said:

Again, Not a special sighting, Queensway bus on a Queensway route. 

It’s somewhat special as the 7900s and 8000s are rarely dispatched on this route due to noise complaints. The same goes for the 77 and one more route I think. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, TransitFan88 said:

It’s somewhat special as the 7900s and 8000s are rarely dispatched on this route due to noise complaints. The same goes for the 77 and one more route I think. 

Especially since Queensway received the majority of the 81s, it's been made a lot more flexible, as Qsy only has 36 non-Airport LFS'. This has been a discussion consistently since they became Nova locked routes and it has been regularly agreed upon that it is in fact not special. There's always a few members of the board who disregard the discussion's and decide to post anyways.

31 minutes ago, Elijah bey said:

TTC 8018 66 Prince Edward

3rd 8000's bus to appear on the 66 this week with 8039 on Sunday Feb 11 and 8035 on Tuesday Feb 13 

Once again, not a special sighting.