TTC's Missing in Action buses.

Let's not assume that 1517 is to be repaired. 1517 could be in there for other reasons. Other than repairs, is that all Harvey shop serves as?

I see Harvey shop as the body shop. Duncan is where the stuff "under the hood" is worked on.

I think they should hack the front end off and use it (1517) as a mock up in the training department like the mock up they have of a streetcar front end. Perhaps even use it for the new(ish) simulator they have (if they still have it).

1122 is really out of service. Spotted the unit this afternoon at 1230 eb at Warden and Finch with moderate to high damage on the Ops side. Front windows were popped out and the whole bumper ripped off lying in front of the bus. There was a double dump truck south of the intersection at Warden and Finch. Don't know who made contact with who but the Ops cabin looks mangled. Any Malvern Ops on here know what happened and is the Op ok?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We just got back 8065 at Queensway from Harvey! I missed out on what happen to it but the rear end is all brand new, nice new paint job. 8065 rear fleet numbers where different from the rest and now it's back to the normal size!

Brad

We just got back 8065 at Queensway from Harvey! I missed out on what happen to it but the rear end is all brand new, nice new paint job. 8065 rear fleet numbers where different from the rest and now it's back to the normal size!

Brad

That might have been the one that was rearended by a trailer-less tractor on the 427.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, I dont know if anyone can check for me, but 8038 got whacked by a SUV this past thursday out on 30 lambton, saw it from my balcony, but by the time I was able to get Downstairs the bus was gone, but fluid sucking sand was on the roadway where it had been hit.

numerous mirror clipping episodes still happening @Kipling station.

7908 was stranded on the east service road near Kipling, on Saturday, I drove by it around 10am & it was still there when I was heading home around 11:40pm.

7461 will be out of service for awhile, if they even bother to fix it.

It rear ended a flatbed crane truck on Lawrence at the DVP injuring 13 and killing one. Damage to the front openside of the bus is major and is very similar to the damage 7628 suffered.