People getting in the way of photos

Felix

Not a person, but a pole -.-

Ah yes the pole, countless times I couldnt get a good shot because of a pole. Add to that list fire hydrants, cars, and newspaper bins.

Here is one with a car in the way at a bad time :)

IM000576.JPG

I can't seem to attach pics here either. At least the forums dedicated to 'photos' of stuff should allow you to attach 'photos' of stuff. I keep getting this message.

The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

How can one 'reduce' the number of attachments, if it's not even allowing you to attach ONE ? :)

I can't seem to attach pics here either. At least the forums dedicated to 'photos' of stuff should allow you to attach 'photos' of stuff. I keep getting this message.

How can one 'reduce' the number of attachments, if it's not even allowing you to attach ONE ? :)

It looks like (at least for me) uploading space is now capped at 500k. The only way to keep posting with this limit is reached is to constantly delete old photos (can be done by going into your board control panel, and to Manage Your Attachments)

Otherwise, makeing smaller photos (say, 800x600) helps keep your limit down.

It looks like (at least for me) uploading space is now capped at 500k. The only way to keep posting with this limit is reached is to constantly delete old photos (can be done by going into your board control panel, and to Manage Your Attachments)

Otherwise, makeing smaller photos (say, 800x600) helps keep your limit down.

All mine are the small ones except for one I posted from my work computer which I don't know how to resize from. If you delete the photos from the control panel, are they gone from the posts too ?