TTC Application Process

ericgu22

Hi shaheenaz! hpw did it go? Im going next Monday. You think ill be starting the week after 17th? Anything we need to bring? I havent got any emails yet as what to bring. thnk u!

Anything is possible. I know that my documentation was in December and I'm starting on the 2nd.

Got the call of starting date on 17th Feb at Birchmount. Mode is bus. :)

I came this far with the help of all nice people in this thread. Thanks to all of you from bottom of my heart. I didn't know any body who works for TTC, and I was lucky enough to find this thread from google search. You guys basically walked me through this journey. Thanks a lot guys.

I came this far with the help of all nice people in this thread. Thanks to all of you from bottom of my heart. I didn't know any body who works for TTC, and I was lucky enough to find this thread from google search. You guys basically walked me through this journey. Thanks a lot guys.

Congrats and all the best my friend!!

Thats awesome! Congrats and best of luck! :)

Congrats! Good division.

Hey ttc102, is monday your day 21?

. Hi yes that's right. More 5 days to go .........

So easy you could probably have passed it on day one of training.. Not that you shouldn't study but most questions give you several goofy options and the right answer.

thanks I get some hope

Rare to fail.

thanks

Congrats and all the best my friend!!

Thank you mani555

Congrats! Good division.

Thank you andyman ,and when you say its good division I count it :)

Thats awesome! Congrats and best of luck! :)

Thank you Azriel28

Awesome Shaheenz, congratulations

Hi everyone just an update, I just got my fingerprint results back from the RCMP and right on time too, they said 3 days plus mail time and I did it last Wed. So gonna take it down to TPS headquarters on Monday.

Thanks a lot yoyouptown

Hi...I am new member that has been approved a couple minutes ago. I got a Conditional Offer on Dec 4, 2014, and got a Police Clearance Report on Jan 19, 2015, and sent a scanned police reference check to my recruiter and he mentioned no need for finger print for Police Reference Check, because I got a stamped "CLEARED" on the top right side of my police reference check.

I would like to ask you for the the same batch as me on Dec 4, 2014. I saw 2 or 3 persons in this forum. After this step, what is the next step.

Because I tried to call MTO and asked about the Drug Test, MTO does not have such file attached to my Driving License.

And also for our batch (Dec 4, 2014), when is the fastest training program because I didn't notice during they explained at the front.

Please advise. Thank you.

Hi everyone new member here. I signed up a while back but the forum admin took forever to approve my membership.

Anyway, I'm starting Day 6 of bus training tomorrow and headed to Wilson Division if everything goes well!

I will be starting my first day of training tomorrow and will be joining Wilson division. How was your first week of training? Any tips?