TTC Application Process

ericgu22

I will be starting my first day of training tomorrow and will be joining Wilson division. How was your first week of training? Any tips?

Congrats, 1st week is fairly straight forward. Day 1 is at Hillcrest for more paperwork and the rest are spent training at your home division.

My advise is to try and master the circle check and brake check so you and your partner can get more seat time on the bus.

Welcome and congrats

Thanks!

Hi...I am new member that has been approved a couple minutes ago. I got a Conditional Offer on Dec 4, 2014, and got a Police Clearance Report on Jan 19, 2015, and sent a scanned police reference check to my recruiter and he mentioned no need for finger print for Police Reference Check, because I got a stamped "CLEARED" on the top right side of my police reference check.

I would like to ask you for the the same batch as me on Dec 4, 2014. I saw 2 or 3 persons in this forum. After this step, what is the next step.

Because I tried to call MTO and asked about the Drug Test, MTO does not have such file attached to my Driving License.

And also for our batch (Dec 4, 2014), when is the fastest training program because I didn't notice during they explained at the front.

Please advise. Thank you.

Welcome automotive. I also signed conditional on the 4th as well. However I had to get fingerprinted, I did that on the 21st and got my results back on Friday. The next step for you is to wait for the call to sign your documentation and get sized for your uniforms then get a training start date. Good luck and keep us posted.

Congrats, 1st week is fairly straight forward. Day 1 is at Hillcrest for more paperwork and the rest are spent training at your home division.

My advise is to try and master the circle check and brake check so you and your partner can get more seat time on the bus.

Thanks!

Thank you!!

Hi...I am new member that has been approved a couple minutes ago. I got a Conditional Offer on Dec 4, 2014, and got a Police Clearance Report on Jan 19, 2015, and sent a scanned police reference check to my recruiter and he mentioned no need for finger print for Police Reference Check, because I got a stamped "CLEARED" on the top right side of my police reference check.

I would like to ask you for the the same batch as me on Dec 4, 2014. I saw 2 or 3 persons in this forum. After this step, what is the next step.

Because I tried to call MTO and asked about the Drug Test, MTO does not have such file attached to my Driving License.

And also for our batch (Dec 4, 2014), when is the fastest training program because I didn't notice during they explained at the front.

That's because the drug test has nothing to do with mto. Its for ttc.

Hi all, just got approved by admin, first I like to say thanks to all who shared their experiences here, was very informative, I had interview on 20th Jan, going to sign conditional offer on Friday 6feb,and bookef medical on 12feb, can anyone predict what could be start date....

Regarding medical, its my understanding that if your drug test came back positive, you would have heard from TTC , otherwise assume it was fine. If you want to contact the agency that did medicals, the contact info was on the medical paperwork emailed to you from recruiter.

Not sure what you are asking regarding fastest training program?? If you mean by mode, I believe bus is 25 days, street car is 26, and subway 32...however that may have changed with the recent events and review of the training process.

Next step.... you are now in holding pool awaiting the documentation call., it seems that mode and training start date is now being given at documentation call based on what I have been reading posted in on this thread.

Anyone on here that is currently going thru the process........please correct any misleading information i have posted, all feed back is greatly appreciated. :-)

For anyone in Durham Region....what did you find was the easiest/best way to get to training at Hillcrest?

Im thinking of parking at Kennedy? Feedback? thoughts??

thank once again everyone for all the great feedback, this tread is a fabulous source of information

Regarding medical, its my understanding that if your drug test came back positive, you would have heard from TTC , otherwise assume it was fine. If you want to contact the agency that did medicals, the contact info was on the medical paperwork emailed to you from recruiter.

Not sure what you are asking regarding fastest training program?? If you mean by mode, I believe bus is 25 days, street car is 26, and subway 32...however that may have changed with the recent events and review of the training process.

Next step.... you are now in holding pool awaiting the documentation call., it seems that mode and training start date is now being given at documentation call based on what I have been reading posted in on this thread.

Anyone on here that is currently going thru the process........please correct any misleading information i have posted, all feed back is greatly appreciated. :-)

For anyone in Durham Region....what did you find was the easiest/best way to get to training at Hillcrest?

thank once again everyone for all the great feedback, this tread is a fabulous source of information

Hi, my conditional was on the 4th too. As mentioned by everyone else, our next step is to wait for documentation. I was told that someone should give us a call around mid to end of this month for documentation date.

I am also coming from Durham Region, and would be interested to know the shortcuts operators have taken before us.

First day of training and I'm coming from Whitby. No easy way outs, had to drive there with the snow on the ground. I took 401 to Allen road south then to eglinton and then to Hillcrest. Only advise I can give you is GIVE YOURSELF ENOUGH TIME. If I can drive there from whitby you sure can!

First day of training and I'm coming from Whitby. No easy way outs, had to drive there with the snow on the ground. I took 401 to Allen road south then to eglinton and then to Hillcrest. Only advise I can give you is GIVE YOURSELF ENOUGH TIME. If I can drive there from whitby you sure can!

Best to avoid Eglinton.

Hi everyone new member here. I signed up a while back but the forum admin took forever to approve my membership.

Anyway, I'm starting Day 6 of bus training tomorrow and headed to Wilson Division if everything goes well!

is that day 6 or day 1? See you welcome to wilson

Hey thanks Jaywells, I would honestly prefer to drive, and it would be faster and less hassle but,

my concern was parking at Hillcrest.....are you parking in the lot on the south side of the building?

Congrats. Can u give me an idea of how long you waited to get the call for documentation. And did they give you an idea as to when you'll start?

thnx yoyo! it took about a week and a half after i emailed them my police clearance. as for start date, they said around last week of feb. or beginning of march.

Just got clearance for the forum, first post, thanks.

Checked with my recruiter recently, she advised they are waiting on MTO to approve my medical. Police clearance received a couple of weeks ago, which was sooner than I anticipated.

Lots of good info on this thread, thanks to the posters for sharing their insights.