TTC Application Process

ericgu22

Parking south of Hillcrest is $7 6am-3pm. Once you get your employee ID you could park inside and it's $5 cash (exact change only)

If your coming from the west once you get your pass just park at Kipling or Islington and take first train over, you have plenty of time. Free parking that way also.

When it says clear on the top, does this indicate that fingerprints are not required?

Clear indicates you are good to go. Inform your recruiter through email that you are in receipt of this. Do not forward it. Store it in a safe place, you will require it later in the process.

Hi....I will keep my progress posted in this forum. Right now, I am done with the Police Clearance last month and already sent the recruiter, and the recruiter that there will be documentation step after.

And as my friends in this forum mentioned that there will be someone calling either by mid or end of Feb.

If your coming from the west once you get your pass just park at Kipling or Islington and take first train over, you have plenty of time. Free parking that way also.

Take the second train. It leaves at about 545 instead of 540 but has waaaay less people.. better to have a seat if you need to close your eyes :D

For those of you who emailed a copy of your Police Clearance Letter to your recruiter, did they email you back to inform you that they had received it and if so, how long after you sent it did they email you back?

No immediate reply but my recruiter acknowledged receipt of my police clearance when he emailed me for permission to contact my current employer for reference.

No immediate reply but my recruiter acknowledged receipt of my police clearance when he emailed me for permission to contact my current employer for reference.

Oh okay thanks, all of my references have already been contacted so I'm wondering if I will receive any form of confirmation that my clearance letter has been received, or will the next time I hear from my recruiter be when I get a call for documentation? I guess it's hard to say as everyone's process is unique.

Most cases they will call you for documentation after 2 to 3 months.

this might help someone , but look like its faster now a days.

Information session. March 26th 2014

received email for interview: may 27th 2014

Interview August 14th 2014

Conditional October 10th 2014

Received police Clearance Nov 14th

Documentation January 26th 2015

Waiting for Training Call

Oh okay thanks, all of my references have already been contacted so I'm wondering if I will receive any form of confirmation that my clearance letter has been received, or will the next time I hear from my recruiter be when I get a call for documentation? I guess it's hard to say as everyone's process is unique.

When did you have conditional offer? and got a police clearance?

Most cases they will call you for documentation after 2 to 3 months.

this might help someone , but look like its faster now a days.

Information session. March 26th 2014

received email for interview: may 27th 2014

Interview August 14th 2014

Conditional October 10th 2014

Received police Clearance Nov 14th

Documentation January 26th 2015

Waiting for Training Call

It seems that if we conclude, after got a police clearance, meaning 2 months after we got a police clearance?

Every ones case is different. I think it takes atleast 6 weeks to get medical approved by mto.most of the people in here had a wait time of approximately 2 months.

Thanks for the info moses, I'm a little over two weeks in, so I guess I still have a while to go. I am grateful that I have reached this far in the process and look forward to what's to come and I thank everybody on this forum for your help and encouragement.

Got my call today for documentation on Feb 11th.

Those that are following, I signed my conditional Dec.5th.

Good luck eveyone hope to meet some of you there :-)

Parking south of Hillcrest is $7 6am-3pm. Once you get your employee ID you could park inside and it's $5 cash (exact change only)

Thanks Rekognize, this will be very helpful for us east enders :-)

For those of you whom have done documentation, can you give me an idea

of how long it took you? I will assume this can vary because there will be a

group all getting measured one at a time......

Got my call today for documentation on Feb 11th.

Those that are following, I signed my conditional Dec.5th.

Good luck eveyone hope to meet some of you there :-)

Thanks Rekognize, this will be very helpful for us east enders :-)

For those of you whom have done documentation, can you give me an idea

of how long it took you? I will assume this can vary because there will be a

group all getting measured one at a time......

Documentation took forever ..about 4 hours

I'm sure the resident Mt Dennis expert will be here shortly. He always has good things to say about it lol.

If you google your division with ttc usually the transit site comes up first will show you all the routes you'll get to contend with.

Thanks lmessiah