Where am I?

firequall

• 4 weeks later...

Isn't Mississauga's OHL team called the bulldogs?

Nope, the Icedogs, but they'll be moving out of the Hershey Center sometime next year and the Toronto Marlies or St. Mikes will be moving in, as for the Icedogs, I don't know what will happen to them.

Nope, the Icedogs, but they'll be moving out of the Hershey Center sometime next year and the Toronto Marlies or St. Mikes will be moving in, as for the Icedogs, I don't know what will happen to them.

There was actually an article in the Waterloo Chronicle about the option of moving them to Waterloo ;) . I guess the Kitchener Rangers aren't doing "it" for them way up there in Waterloo ;) . Who knows if this will actually happen though.

It is not the Marlies who are moving. The Marlies are in the AHL which is an affiliate of the NHL. The St Mike's Majors are in the OHL and are not affiliated with the AHL or NHL.