Random Photos - Vancouver and area

BCT-3122-D800-10240

29 minutes ago, Ninja Bus Fan said:

9203 on the 160 Vancouver 

uvPhLyn.jpg?1

This was gold holy cow I remember so much about this event

2 summers ago, in 2015, during the Heatwave in July, somehow an Orion was booked out for 2 days (9201 had it the day before). It would start as a 143 and then do a round trip on the 160. It would revert to a D60LF for the continuation of the run.

This trip was almost empty - the C40LFR in front of us was running 25 minutes behind schedule.

IIRC, This was first time an Orion V serviced Downtown since the opening of the Canada Line (almost 6 years prior)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Express691 said:

This was gold holy cow I remember so much about this event

2 summers ago, in 2015, during the Heatwave in July, somehow an Orion was booked out for 2 days (9201 had it the day before). It would start as a 143 and then do a round trip on the 160. It would revert to a D60LF for the continuation of the run.

This trip was almost empty - the C40LFR in front of us was running 25 minutes behind schedule.

IIRC, This was first time an Orion V serviced Downtown since the opening of the Canada Line (almost 6 years prior)

Time sure flies by I tell ya, I think we both got to ride this bus to Downtown that day; and speaking of 9201 ... Here's it at Coquitlam Station heading towards Downtown. 

BWKCl48.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah it sure does haha like when will you ever get to ride an Orion bus down hastings street again. 

I managed to catch 9201 going the other way - I still havent gotten around to getting the recording uploaded yet LOL

Now I'm sad because this for sure will never happen again thanks to the Evergreen Extension.

3 minutes ago, Michael Marriott said:

I believe that's an actual destination code made only for the B-Lines (there's similar destinations for the 98 and 99 as well), as opposed to the usual P/R message of Sorry, Bus Full.

Only ever seen 97's displaying "Sorry, Bus Full" First time seeing a 97 displaying "Take Next Bus"