Weirdest citybuses and coaches

Kashiwazaki

sadly nothing is perfect. At least you don' t have to break the window to escape like the KMB Wright buses.

Oh, yes, my two yens on that!! :lol:

...But I also agree with the "If the downstairs is in flames, that exit is mighty attractive" expression to be real thing! :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
No. Ford cutaway minibuses.

Hai, now I know what you're saying.

I was first referring to that weird Van Hool, but I cannot tell you what, because I forgot the model's name, and there is no longer available in Google Imēji Kensaku.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I found something else about three axle minibuses; it seems like Mercedes-Benz also has presented their three axle Sprinter City at the last IAA.

Sprinter-City-77.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I'm reawaking this thread (apparently caught in Nehelenia's mirror :lol: ) to show you guys how a relatively short two axle double decker can get attention:

IT'S A 35 FEET COACH!!

neoplan%20clubliner_10.jpg

neoplan%20clubliner_06.jpg

neoplan%20clubliner_15.jpg

Apparently, this bus is only available in Japan. :D

Looking at the rear of that bus brings back memories of the good ol Neoplan in America....

but that is a strange looking bus, though. I wonder how emergency exits would be like on the upper deck. I can see it now... it would be an emergency for ppl exiting from the upper emergency hatch door.

I think you north americans are now used to it: the two level regionalbasu Van Hool C3045.

ACT4501RearMay10-vi.jpg

ACT4501May2010-vi.jpg

Close to this, may be the General Motors PD 4501 Scenicruiser! :D

So it this a low-floor motorcoach??? OMG!!!! That does look pretty strange.

I think you north americans are now used to it: the two level regionalbasu Van Hool C3045.

ACT4501RearMay10-vi.jpg

ACT4501May2010-vi.jpg

Close to this, may be the General Motors PD 4501 Scenicruiser! :D

Looking at the rear of that bus brings back memories of the good ol Neoplan in America....

That Megaliner that served at the Kennedy Space Centre!

neomegaliner3_resize.jpg

From the last time that I searched about it, there were some shinshi selling the remaining ones.

I understand how you liked them; so as I miss the japanese one! :D

but that is a strange looking bus, though. I wonder how emergency exits would be like on the upper deck. I can see it now... it would be an emergency for ppl exiting from the upper emergency hatch door.

There are many ways to put the emergency door, but in Japan, either you put them on the back or at the far back side, to the right of the vehicle, like this S'elega.

fuj01124_3.jpg

That is a citybus, not a coach.

Van Hool seems to be studying any kind of hibrid of citybus with coach, though! :lol:

Ok, is there a reason why we need to quote the embedded images? Especially so many? Please, It's quite simple to go through the quoted messages and remove the [ img ] and the [ /img ] from each image link.... Thankyou!

Ok, is there a reason why we need to quote the embedded images? Especially so many? Please, It's quite simple to go through the quoted messages and remove the [ img ] and the [ /img ] from each image link.... Thankyou!

Gomene, but starting this will bring more drama, beyond what happened elsewhere on this forum.

I mean, kudasai, if you have to say that, say it by PM, or you guys end up into problems! :lol:

Could we?

Also, remember that by some reason, sometimes the posts come doubled by accident; like what happens here, we might not notice that right then.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now cooling down,

This can work in the most crowded ski stations in either Switzerland, White Mountains and any others:

146127.jpg

Anata o shimasu ka?

(Will you?)

Gomene, but starting this will bring more drama, beyond what happened elsewhere on this forum.

I mean, kudasai, if you have to say that, say it by PM, or you guys end up into problems! :lol:

Also, remember that by some reason, sometimes the posts come doubled by accident; like what happens here, we might not notice that right then.

That's why I ask nicely publicly so that others will see this issue and take the ideas in mind. Also, it's not that hard to see what you have posted by viewing it after to look for these errors. I am just trying to get people to be aware of this for the sake of others that may have slower connections / computers. My system has no trouble with this, but others may. As well, I do not see how this would bring more drama.

That's why I ask nicely publicly so that others will see this issue and take the ideas in mind. Also, it's not that hard to see what you have posted by viewing it after to look for these errors. I am just trying to get people to be aware of this for the sake of others that may have slower connections / computers. My system has no trouble with this, but others may. As well, I do not see how this would bring more drama.

I understand perfectly (and add my two yens on) your point of view, but imagine that he tends to be hard minded and offends you, even though you are just leaving a handy reminder; it is this what I fear.

In other words, remember that I agree with you and with whatever else that you have in mind about this. :lol:

This is toji for me, then: it is useless to continue this, since there is no hard feelings about it.

• 2 weeks later...