Transfer Regulations

F.Tse

On the front of an HSR transfer:

"Transfer must be obtained at time of payment while boarding. Transfer will not be re-issued. Expired Transfer will not be accepted."

On the back of an HSR transfer:

"Transfer is valid on the day of issue only.

Transfers are only valid for use by the customer to whom the transfer was issued.

The time shown on the transfer is the expiry time. It is the passenger's responsibility to complete their trip within the time allotted on the transfer. Expired transfer will not be accepted.

Transfer may be used at any designated bus area on any regular scheduled route in any direction

Transfer is not valid unless properly punched by the bus operator.

Passenger shall obtain transfer at time when fare is paid.

Complete transfer must be displayed to Operator at time of boarding

Mutilated transfer are not acceptable.

In case of dispute, passenger is requested to pay fare, retain transfer and contact HSR Customer Services"

• 2 weeks later...

Thunder Bay -

- valid for one hour

- valid for any direction on any bus

- valid for up to two times. When transfering on your second bus, the driver punches the "RE-ISSUE" box and you have to give up your transfer on the third bus.

As for the last rule, nobody really cares about it anymore, however there are some occasional drivers that would p*ss you off if you don't obey the rule.

Transit drivers here also occasionally add 15 minutes. If you get a Memorial or Mainline heading to the other downtown they'll sometimes give a free full half hour, giving you 90 minutes instead of 60.

Transit drivers here also occasionally add 15 minutes. If you get a Memorial or Mainline heading to the other downtown they'll sometimes give a free full half hour, giving you 90 minutes instead of 60.

On Crosstown buses (especially Westfort ones) they sometimes give you 105 minute transfers!! :(

I'm too lazy to take a photo so I'll just type it out.

CONDITIONS OF USE (subject to change without notice)

1. Transfer and DayPass: show to Operator each time you board, and on request for fare inspection/

2. Transfer and DayPass: not transferable; non-refundable; front door boarding only.

3. Transfer: valid for boarding until time shown (24-hour clock); additional fare required to transfer from Regular to Express routes.

4. DayPass: valid for entire day shown.

5. DayPass: additional fare required on Rural Express routes.

6. In case of dispute, please pay fare and call 842-3600.

For rule #2, most people don't listen to it, me included.

EDIT: This is the regulations for OC Transpo.

I'm too lazy to take a photo so I'll just type it out.

CONDITIONS OF USE (subject to change without notice)

1. Transfer and DayPass: show to Operator each time you board, and on request for fare inspection/

2. Transfer and DayPass: not transferable; non-refundable; front door boarding only.

3. Transfer: valid for boarding until time shown (24-hour clock); additional fare required to transfer from Regular to Express routes.

4. DayPass: valid for entire day shown.

5. DayPass: additional fare required on Rural Express routes.

6. In case of dispute, please pay fare and call 842-3600.

For rule #2, most people don't listen to it, me included.

BTW, this is for OC Transpo, just in case you were wondering. :P