ETS Christmas Lights Tours

James

Well its coming up again. Im not sure when ETS will post it on their site, however Bill will be driving the 630pm final trip on the 21st with myself as your host for this trip, so if your interested, come on out and sing with us and enjoy the views!

• 3 weeks later...

Well Myself and Bill M are doing the tour for December 21, 2008 at 18:30 (I may be hosting another one too)

I have 4 tickets i can provide if anyone would like to join us. Please let me know otherwise they are only $3 each so go to tix on square and get them now for that trip!

This year we got an ETS jacket (Which will be nice in the spring! and a winter ETS took.

More info on this years tours.

ETS 2008 Christmas Lights Tours

ETS volunteers are returning with our popular Christmas Lights Tours from Monday, December 15 to Sunday, December 21, 2008.

• Monday to Friday
    6pm, 6:15pm, and 6:30pm
  • Saturday and Sunday
    5:30pm, 5:45pm, 6pm, 6:15pm, 6:30pm

Each tour leaves from the south side of City Hall on 102A Avenue.

All tickets are $3.

Children under 5 are free and sit on lap.

You can purchase a maximum of 8 tickets. All proceeds go to the Donate-a-Ride program.

Tickets will be sold through Tix on the Square (9920, 102 Avenue), starting on Monday, December 1, 2008. You can purchase tickets in person, on line at http://www.tixonthesquare.ca or by calling 780-420-1757. There is a $1.50 charge per transaction when buying tickets by phone or internet, and you can pay with Visa, Master Card or American Express. Tickets will not be held without payment and all sales are final – no refunds or exchanges.

Tickets must be picked up in person prior to your tour, during Tix on the Square business hours (9:30am-6pm Monday to Friday and 9:30am-4pm on Saturday).

and a winter ETS took.
:P

You wouldn't mean 'toque' now would you?

I would go, but I've been on enough of those. They were more fun when they had Jimmies doing the tours. They should still book out a few 'non-accessible' tours. More seats = more $$$.

Volunteers get 2 tix each or 4? I recall getting 4 last time I volunteered.

Bill should also get some complimentary tix then. Is he going to use all of his?

Excellent, want to grab one for me?

Noting that children ride for free, what about Martin's camera bag?

It's about the same size/weight as the average 4 year old, and just as unwieldly :P

Sure since i have the tickets already with me.

And i don't know.. his bags usually more like the size of 8 years olds when he is fully loaded! hehehe

I'll take a ticket for December 21 at 1830! I've never been on one before either.

Was your toque the 100th Anniversary one?

Ok theres a ticket for you Ashton.

Ill just bring your tickets for you guys to the tour as i will be hosting it i will definatly be there lol

No the touque is not a 100 anniversary. its an actual ETS one. same with the jacket. its an ETS/Edmonton Transit System no 100th anniversary on it! Kind of nice to have some more regular stuff. Another jacket for spring to hang next to my 25 year LRT jacket.

Right, count me in too then :)

Ok a ticket saved for you too then.

I'll purchase my own ticket, but I'll be there too!

Are you sure? I didnt have to buy these tickets. they were complimentary to myself and well since im hosting it, i cannot use them now can i. lol

Are you sure? I didnt have to buy these tickets. they were complimentary to myself and well since im hosting it, i cannot use them now can i. lol

I don't really want to take a ticket from one of the "regulars"... (Unless you bought like 300 tickets...) One ticket for me means one less for the community :)

I don't really want to take a ticket from one of the "regulars"... (Unless you bought like 300 tickets...) One ticket for me means one less for the community :)

Ah lol Well this ticket is for you now. Please join us on the 630pm trip Sunday December 21st.

I didnt get these tickets for regulars, i offered them out to anyone. even my supervisor who had to decline. shes not a regular.

Ah lol Well this ticket is for you now. Please join us on the 630pm trip Sunday December 21st.

I didnt get these tickets for regulars, i offered them out to anyone. even my supervisor who had to decline. shes not a regular.

Ok, I'll be there!

• 2 weeks later...